Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Well now, Spurs have announced the prices for seats at Wembley.

Piss takers.

They already sold 40,000 season tickets and they're still trying to screw every penny out of the sad sacks who'll pay £75 to watch a football match.

When we return to the the new stadium "next year" I suspect it'll be more of the same.

Much as I hate Wet Spam, at least they don't rinse their fans in the stadium we all paid for.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Spurs have been really quiet so far, apart from letting go Walker and Trippier signing a new contract. I think they've already got a strong team, could do with another striker and someone to replace Walker. It's also refreshing seeing a club not spending millions off the bat.

In other news, Chelsea are just trying to find a striker at the moment. I'm not sure Morata will be able to place Costa, i'm glad Utd got Lukaku instead :D

44 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

In other news, Chelsea are just trying to find a striker at the moment. I'm not sure Morata will be able to place Costa, i'm glad Utd got Lukaku instead :D

I'm with you about Morata, Rachel, but Lukaku has massive boots to fill. He needs to get them Champions League or he'll be considered a failure.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

http://bbc.in/2vDeASc

Tottenham in the transfer market: When will Spurs make their move?

Quite a good article Phil, what are your thoughts?

Looks like we may end up with Barkley. Not sure about him personally as he comes across as a bit of a thug.
Need to get Sissoko to either play like he's worth 30 mil.... or jog him on.

I like that we have a young and stable team and hope we can keep hold of the coach, I like Poch a lot.[emoji123]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Spurs are playing a few games in the US this week.
Played PSG last night in Orlando.
Beating them 4 - 2 with a couple of beauties from Toby and Eric makes me worry less about new signings [emoji4]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Spurs are playing a few games in the US this week.
Played PSG last night in Orlando.
Beating them 4 - 2 with a couple of beauties from Toby and Eric makes me worry less about new signings emoji4.png

That's a strong result against PSG, even as a friendly.

Man Utd are playing Real Madrid tonight. Gonna be a tough one, looking forward to it!

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

Best team in the world in the same way Iceland are better than England emoji12.png

I hate Real Madrid, the kings of spending to victory.... so nice oneemoji106.png

Haha, something like that :D

Alwaus good to beat strong teams like this :)

Started as favourites to the win League 1 after being relegated to the third tier since forever.

Then Blackburn go and lose to Southend 2-1 in the first game of the season.

Fucking. Southend.

Went to watch Oxford v Portsmouth today and it's great to be back. 3-0 and top of the leagueB) Probably wont last but considering we've lost our manager and some great players yet still improved the team aint half bad. We've also brought in some big names plus a few with Champions League/Europa League experience on top of an already decent side. Still early days but a pretty encouraging start. 

Gino Van Kessel looks quality from Slavia Prague

4 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, great start.

Southend 2-1 Blackburn

Blackburn 1-3 Doncaster

Favourites to win the league? Okay. :mellow:

I still think Blackburn will turn it around - Sheff Utd were bottom after 4 games last season with 3 defeats (until they beat Oxford:rolleyes:) and then went on a 16 match unbeaten run as they went on to win the league with ease. They also got dicked 3-0 to Southend in the first month too!  It's a really tight league this year with many reasonable teams looking to go up like Wigan, Peterborough, Fleetwood and Bradford. The first few games don't mean too much though - Bury were unbeaten after 6 last season in second and then went on a 12 game losing streak:lol:

Seriously wish this transfer window closed before the start of the season, I can't look at NewsNow any more for all the shit and click bait.

We're playing Chelsea at 'home' this weekend. What a nice way to begin league games at Wembley, it will be tasty on and off the pitch I would say.

Oh well, come on you spurs:1310_thumbsup_tone1:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

5 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

They score goals but leak just as many in. They'll have a very good team if they can sort their defence out.

so what you are saying is, Liverpool sucks?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

so what you are saying is, Liverpool sucks?
Man, if they were winning every game, every competition, every year for ever, I'd still say they suck [emoji1]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Man, if they were winning every game, every competition, every year for ever, I'd still say they suck [emoji1]

Seconded.

Via the FG App