Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Good to see us bounce back from getting mugged in West London.
It's actually been a great season to be Spurs fan.
Punching above our weight in terms of financial resources and playing some of the best football I have seen since Hoddle was playing and I was in short pants.

I'd say there'll be changes over the summer and just hope we stress Chelsea all the way to the end.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I actually hope Tottenham takes as I don't want to see Chelsea win.

And hope we beat Shitty tonight!

Bit of a tepid game but with the recent injuries your draw tonight is a well earned point, Herrera should have at least made the keeper have to save that header though...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yeah was a pretty chilled game over all, apart from fellaini being fellaini. 🙈

I said aid id take a draw before the match and even more so after the game. We looked like we were just trying to get through it with no injuries, which is a win in its self for us at the moment.

If we win our game in hand then we'll jump 1 point above Liverpool 😀

18 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Bit of a tepid game but with the recent injuries your draw tonight is a well earned point, Herrera should have at least made the keeper have to save that header though...

We should have scored in the first half if Micki had used his sense and played through to Rashford. He could have been alone with Bravo at least three times.

Don't get me started on Failaini.. But in his defence, Aguero is and utter cunt and Atkinson should seriously retire as he is obviously too old for this shit.

We should have scored in the first half if Micki had used his sense and played through to Rashford. He could have been alone with Bravo at least three times.
Don't get me started on Failaini.. But in his defence, Aguero is and utter cunt and Atkinson should seriously retire as he is obviously too old for this shit.

You have to play both us and the Arse before the end of the season. I'd like you to win one of those. Guess which one[emoji6]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Spurs have just announced we're playing at Wembley all next season. That'll be interesting.

Should be easy to get guest tickets for games@PlasticGaming if you make it to these shores later on the year.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hotspur? [emoji185]

As a Spurs fan, while I'm not that bothered about the Gooners these days, have no problem you beating Arsenal and even Liverpool to a Champions League place[emoji3]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

7 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

As a Spurs fan, while I'm not that bothered about the Gooners these days, have no problem you beating Arsenal and even Liverpool to a Champions League placeemoji3.png

:)

No one (except a few Goners fans) is bothered with Arsenal this year either, they always choke last quarter of the season :)

Would be schweeet to knock the bloody scousers down to 5th!

Shitty too but Arsenal too far behind.

They knocked Shitty out of the FA cup though at least so no silverware for Pep :lol:

Feel a little sicky nervous today. Blackburn need to better Forest's result and kicks off at 12. Brimingham are in it too but they have to get past a 10-man changed Huddersfield which shouldn't be a problem.

Its a crying shame for all 3 clubs at the bottom, the owners of all teams haven't helped the atmosphere at all.

Blackburn have spent 250k in last 2 years on transfers. Not enough in the Championship now. Just hoping the lads can show up and bring some firepower like they've tried to over the last 5/6 games.

Come on Rovers.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Okay CL final...game on....hope Juve win for Buffon

Ambivalent other than I find Madrid all that is wrong with football, and they've done it longer, funded by the semi-facist state for generations. When it comes to corruption in football, they are the masters.

Shame as I like Bale.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Certain Barca player ..cough..Messi..cough...guilty of tax evasion as well

Great footballer, dodgy fucker...but when he runs out of money the Madrid government won't be bailing Him out.
You know that Madrid once sold their training facilities to the government for multimillions, bought it back immediately...for a few pesetas.[emoji85]

So yeah while the corruption of an individual is shitty, what do we call the corruption organised by a state?

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

14 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Great footballer, dodgy fucker...but when he runs out of money the Madrid government won't be bailing Him out.
You know that Madrid once sold their training facilities to the government for multimillions, bought it back immediately...for a few pesetas.emoji85.png

So yeah while the corruption of an individual is shitty, what do we call the corruption organised by a state?

Sorry Phil..missed this one earlier.

Didn't know that about the training ground. Suprised they got away with it

Spanish football is heavily biased towards Barca and Real that's why I root for Atletico if they're playing either of them

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork