Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Congrats dude, bet you're well chuffed!

Thanks Rich! Yep, looking forward to going to Charlton, Bolton, MK Ding Dons, Sheffield United, Coventry and even Swindon :ph34r: next season - beats going to York, Dagenham, Luton and Stevenage where you barely see a crowd B)

How do you rate your chances next season, think you'll stay up?

I think so as we have a solid squad with quality in all departments plus talented development and youth teams too. We'll need to hold on to our star players as best as possible though and probably strengthen our squad numbers as we played over 60 games this season which was more than any other team in the country and it drained us towards the end. League One will be tough but I think we can hold our own and if Burton Albion can get promoted; anything can happen :lol: We also beat Swansea, Swindon, Brentford and Millwall in the cups plus only just lost to Barnsley in the JPT Final so all in all; I think at worst; we'll compete very well indeed :)

Goal of the season ;)

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Luca Toni is retiring. Joint top scorer in the Serie A last season. What a fucking legend.

Also, Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky are done at Arsenal. Out of those three I'll miss the little Mozart the most.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Luca Toni is retiring. Joint top scorer in the Serie A last season. What a fucking legend.

Also, Arteta, Flamini and Rosicky are done at Arsenal. Out of those three I'll miss the little Mozart the most.

As a Spurs fan - I hope the dirty cunt flamini gets out of football and saves the wold like he promised [emoji1]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Another piss poor England display IMO. So pedestrian, untidy and predictable throughout. Hope not to see Henderson again in an England shirt and he was one of many who were straight up mediocre. They really need to raise their game particularly for better opposition as this was a typical tournament display against weaker opposition. Watched quite a bit of the Wales game on the side and they were a class above and won the game within 20 minutes. Far more fluid and effective play. 

Another piss poor England display IMO. So pedestrian, untidy and predictable throughout. Hope not to see Henderson again in an England shirt and he was one of many who were straight up mediocre. They really need to raise their game particularly for better opposition as this was a typical tournament display against weaker opposition. Watched quite a bit of the Wales game on the side and they were a class above and won the game within 20 minutes. Far more fluid and effective play. 

Couldn't agree more, at times in the first half we just stood still like it was the end of the game and we were 3-0 up. The fact we made 6 changes is crazy, we really wanted/needed to win that game. We could possibly meet Portugal in the next game, i just don't understand what was going through his head. I know Sturridge, scored the winning goal against Wales but i really haven't rated him recently. Thought he gave the ball away far too much last night, he just needs to pass a bit more and stop trying to run through 3 people. 

This is the best i've seen us play at a tournament and i just hope we haven't fucked it with that display last night. 

Congratulations to Wales, didn't see the game but sounds like they put in another big shift. 

Hungary 3-3 Portugal - magnificent game for the most part. 

England v Portugal then and Roy Hodgson is living incredibly dangerously now as his casual approach could cost us dear not winning the group but we will need to beat opponents of this type and better if we are to be successful. If we go out at such an early stage; Hodgson is gone and more media ridicule will ensue..

**EDIT**

Just seen Iceland scored in the 94th minute so we're playing them instead B)  :rolleyes:  :lol: