Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Just seen the goals that Liverpool conceded and I can't believe how badly they defended after being in such a seemingly comfortable position. I don't think anyone could have foreseen that happening but this is football and you have to focus right to the final whistle. Shocked :o

Noooo not good, UEFA are back tracking dicks! They have all the money in the world, what's 50M? Also a limit to their European squad?? Pretty sure they're meant to be disqualified from the whole competition but hey, why would they stick to their word. 

I don't see how they would be able to afford him with out selling a hell of a lot of players, they have the money but it'll put them even more under the FFP mark. Screw it they might as well, they'd probably only get another 50M fine.

If this has happen to Utd, i'd be thinking how lucky we were to get away with it......not that we'd be playing European football anyway

Fucking stoooopid; almost as laughable as the '39th game' idea from a few years back.

We have a dedicated and recongised professional reserve league, youth team leagues with age-based systems in place. Sandwiching them with the football league and non-league will cause mayhem and affect the overall pyramid and structure of all the competitions. 

Another cock-up by a clueless FA. England are shit; no matter what they try, the Premier League is the fucking problem and all the money along with imported players. I hope the FA don't darken The Football League's door with their problems. Just cap the fucking Prem and tighten rules on overseas buys and things may pick up by 2054!

I like the idea, but I don't get how it works...

They wanted to start them of in a new division between league 2 and conference, then after that to they just mix with the other leagues?

It would probably never happen but what happens when a B team gets really good? Use man city as an example, they could and probably would buy all the best kids around for extortionate prices and have a team worthy of premier league standards. They could eventually get to the top tier, could Man city B play man city?

What about the FA cup when teams are drawn vs the parent team?

It's obviously a system that works, look at Spain, I'm just no too familiar with the concept...

blackops2sig.jpg

Just seen the story again on ssn, B teams cannot progress higher than league 1, and also that senior players could play for B teams...

Yep, that would be the final nail in the coffin for many lower league clubs. Let's say all the B teams get promoted to League 1 and compete at that level but can't get promoted; does the team in 11th let's say Oldham win the league if all the above sides are B teams or does that just mean nobody goes up from L1 and nobody comes down from the Championship?

Wilson looked good last night, with two good goals! Giggs showing utd fans that the youth team haven't been forgotten about.

Also, City risk Champions League expulsion if they tackle UEFA over their FFP punishment!

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/manchester-city-risk-champions-league-expulsion-if-they-tackle-uefa-over-ffp-punishments-9328548.html

I'm not sure anyone can quite grasp how much i'd laugh if this happens! I think i'll miss next season due to laugh so much!  :D

Brazil squad for the World Cup

Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC), Jefferson (Botafogo), Victor (Atletico Mineiro).

Defenders: David Luiz (Chelsea), Dante (Bayern Munich), Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain), Henrique (Napoli), Maicon (Roma), Dani Alves (Barcelona), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain).

Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Paulinho (Tottenham), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Ramires (Chelsea), Oscar (Chelsea), Willian (Chelsea), Hernanes (Inter Milan).

Strikers: Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg), Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk), Neymar (Barcelona), Jo (Atletico Mineiro), Fred (Fluminense).

A Chelsea midfield maybe or at least a Premier League one.