Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I didn't even realise that Torres was playing until around the 20min mark, i missed the first 5mins and the team sheet. I was moaning to my house mate about Jose being boring and moaning at the fact he didn't have to striker on, well he might as well have not had a striker on. Eto'o had a great impact, just the wrong end. His idea to play Luiz and Ramires in the centre is and was and will always be crazy, i just don't get how someone can be so defensive at home. They lack so much creativity and passion going forward. 

I've said it once and i'll say it again, Chelski, you're very boring to watch but fun to watch getting hammered.

Madrid looked good and Marks completely right, the final's going to be a cracker, there's not much to separate them in head to heads this season but there should be a few goals. 

Also.....

HAHA WANKER

_74566076_johnterry2_300414_getty.jpg

This ^

:lol: That was the impossible save???

Fuck me Jose, you've lost it mate......literally 

Good job he wasn't manager of Brazil during the 1970 World Cup he would have been suicidal at Gordon Bank's wonder save against Pele.

Good job he wasn't manager of Brazil during the 1970 World Cup he would have been suicidal at Gordon Bank's wonder save against Pele.

I think he'd of actually turned inside out  :lol:

Judgement day up and down the leagues today. Cannot wait to see what happens. Looks like Birmingham are on a slippery slope to League One. Their fans haven't seen a home win since October :unsure: Wycombe, Bristol Rovers and Northampton could all drop out of the league today too. 

What a shambles this copa Italian final coverage is...

Crowd trouble outside first which turned into trouble inside, fans throwing fireworks and smoke bombs at police, now it's just in the studio.

The poor girl from sky sports news doesn't really know what she's talking about but she's trying and this guy (can't remember who he is) is just ignoring her questions and talking shit...

blackops2sig.jpg

What a shambles this copa Italian final coverage is...

Crowd trouble outside first which turned into trouble inside, fans throwing fireworks and smoke bombs at police, now it's just in the studio.

The poor girl from sky sports news doesn't really know what she's talking about but she's trying and this guy (can't remember who he is) is just ignoring her questions and talking shit...

Apparently 3 people were shot outside the ground. Christ knows how bad it is but this ain't great for a cup final or any football match for that matter :o

Chelsea 0-0 Norwich then. Another fuck up by Chelsea against a poor side. Villa, Palace, Sunderland and now the Canaries have blown their lingering title chances out of the water. Can't see them staying up but it'll probably go to the wire now.

Hard luck Jose B)

I can't believe what I just saw! Liverpool threw away a 3-0 lead! That's it I'm afraid... I can only see man city winning their 2 games...

Shocking to throw away that sort of lead against the likes of palace... Fair play to them though, Yannick Bolasie was dangerous all night and Liverpool just didn't deal with him.

blackops2sig.jpg