Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

The pendulum is swinging once again and it will go to the wire. Liverpool at Palace next, Chelsea home to Norwich and City away at Everton. I still think Liverpool can do it as City may slip up away from home but they need a response and can't let their heads drop.

Chelsea's chances are heightened but I think it's firmly between City and Pool. 

Well this week we found out what's to happen with all the team who have broken the FFP rules, what do you guys think should happen?

I think they should stick by what they originally said and ban them from European competition, City weren't even close to the mark they're meant to be under. I know that shocks you, me being a utd fan n all but i just don't see the point in these rules if the punishments don't follow.

We should know by Friday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27198306

Well this week we found out what's to happen with all the team who have broken the FFP rules, what do you guys think should happen?

I think they should stick by what they originally said and ban them from European competition, City weren't even close to the mark they're meant to be under. I know that shocks you, me being a utd fan n all but i just don't see the point in these rules if the punishments don't follow.

We should know by Friday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27198306

Definitely a humiliating situation for UEFA. They need to stand firm and stand by their initial punishment structure regardless if it affects the key core of European teams. It's a major rule breach and whilst the FA's of the clubs involved are partly to blame particularly in England; the clubs should be entirely responsible for mismanagement and what is essentially 'cheating'.

I can see UEFA backtracking and dishing out minor punishments to the teams involved just to retain the integrity of the teams in the competition but if they're breaching and acting dishonestly; then the Champions League is pretty much corrupt. 

If it was only teams from the EPL that were in breach you could bet that Platini would be going balls out to dish out the heaviest penalty. Seeing as PSG are in breach also he'll not be wanting to upset the French!

Real Madrid are just demolishing Bayern! It's football on a ridiculously high level. Makes up for last weeks semi being so shit!

Alonso was stupid but apart from that; it's near-flawless football.

AVE IT Guadiola with your painful tippy-tappy Barcelona boring style brand of football! 

I really hope Chelsea win tomorrow so Ancelotti gets to tear Jose a new arsehole. 

Bloody Ronaldo can jump, can't he?!

he just hangs in the air for so long aswell!

I did watch a documentary about him once, had a lot on the way he jumps and his movement etc, it was like a "Why is Ronaldo so good?" type thing, but scientifically rather than opinions... It was actually really interesting...

blackops2sig.jpg

Second half wasn't quite as intense but Real were flawless once again. Bayern could have been there until midnight and they wouldn't have scored. Too much sideways passing and failing to press. Typical Guadiola performance and it will be interesting to see what his superiors think about his debut season. Can't see him getting the chop but he really needs to change his style now and again. Madrid were just a different class. I thought Ramos and Pepe were incredible tonight and that's not even mentioning the rest including Modric and Ronaldo. 

It's gonna be either a Madrid derby or a Jose reunion for them. I hope tomorrows game is a bit better than last time. Just gotta wonder how many buses Chelsea will park! 

Ronaldo's free kick although not very spectacular was sublime and very clever. Real basically did to Bayern what Bayern did to Barca the other year. Is Tika Taka football the best way to play no matter what?  Obviously not, you need to change it up sometimes when it's not working.

Real have to be favourites to win now and Ancelotti's cv just gets more impressive.

Chelsea will get slaughtered if they make it to the final, not a chance they'll be able to cope with a Madrid side that plays like that. Completely agree with James, Pepe and Ramos were on another level last night, i thought they might be the reason why Bayern might sneek a win but nope, no chance.

Highlight of the match, Bale passing to Ronaldo instead of shooting. 

YEEEEEES YEEEEEES YEEEEEES! Wasn't expecting it but atletico were well deserved winners over Chelsea...

Chelsea still didn't create much, hazard was closed down too quickly and kept coming deep which isn't where Chelsea want him... Very little invention from them, disappointing.

I wonder what Jose will blame?

blackops2sig.jpg

The final should be a cracker, local derby but played in Lisbon. Also the first time 2 teams from the same city have ever met in a CL final. Really looking forwards to this one as it has the makings of a classic.