Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I fucking hate Chelsea! I knew they would win and I even texted my brother saying it would be a 2-0 win... But still, it's the whole anti football tactic that prevails once again...

They will probably win the whole thing again playing like it aswell...

Did you watch the game?

How comes Mourinho didn't get sent off last night for leaving his technical area? The ref was pretty card-happy to the players but Jose was at the corner flag when the goal went in. Any other manager in any other game would have been sent to the stands and banned. Pussy arse refs!

Warrior is a disgrace to all things kit design:

Liverpool+14+15+Kits.jpg

The home and away kits look horrid... But the 3rd kit is an interesting design, I actually quite like it...

Warrior does just look cheap and nasty anyway, Liverpool need nike!

EDIT: Apart from the buttons, I hate buttons...

blackops2sig.jpg

The home and away kits look horrid... But the 3rd kit is an interesting design, I actually quite like it...

Warrior does just look cheap and nasty anyway, Liverpool need nike!

I'll take anyone bar Umbro at the moment  :lol: I'd love the 3rd one if they stuck to the grey stripes. They've tries to do too much to it IMO.

So Chelsea get Atletico and here's another twist

In response to media reports referring to the situation of Club Atlético de Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, UEFA would like to reiterate its position.

The integrity of sporting competition is a fundamental principle for UEFA.

Both the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations contain clear provisions which strictly forbid any club to exert, or attempt to exert, any influence whatsoever over the players that another club may (or may not) field in a match.

It follows that any provision in a private contract between clubs which might function in such a way as to influence who a club fields in a match is null, void and unenforceable so far as UEFA is concerned.

Furthermore, any attempt to enforce such a provision would be a clear violation of both the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Disciplinary Regulations and would therefore be sanctioned accordingly

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork