Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

Never really that bothered anymore with England, although the last 10 minutes of the England v Scotland game yesterday was pretty epic. 2 great free kicks from Lee Griffiths but then Scotland absolutely bottled it to let Kane score in injury time.

Really hope we can keep the hype relatively low ahead of the World Cup, it might mean we will perform better when people stop expecting them to beat team 23-0 each game.

What an insane last 10 mins, the first half was insanely boring but went really quickly some how. I was hoping he was going to get a third free kick for the hat trick 😂

We look like we have a decent team, plenty of youngsters mixed with some experience. I'm glad we've dropped Vardy, for one, he's a massive racist. Two, that's not how we play as a team.

I'm not sure if many know this, it's a shame more don't, but our under 20s play in the World Cup final at 11 today. Definitely going to try to watch and support, unless I've been dragged away, then I shall find a pub. Good old shopping haha

21 hours ago, phil bottle said:

England just won the U20 World Cup, they've been impressive all through the tournament so hats off to them, great team effort!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Great game yesterday especially the second half! Nice to see JonJoe Kenny developing into a great footballer after (despite:D) being at Oxford in 2016. 

5154955.jpg?display=1&htype=47&type=resp

Freddie Woodman back in the day:lol:

5933926.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Great game yesterday especially the second half! Nice to see JonJoe Kenny developing into a great footballer after (despite[emoji3]) being at Oxford in 2016. 
5154955.jpg?display=1&htype=47&type=responsive-gallery

Freddie Woodman back in the day[emoji38]
5933926.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

They had a couple of Spurs lads in the squad, Onomah had a really good tournament in particular, but there's quality all through that team. Will be interesting to see which ones progress in their careers.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

8 hours ago, phil bottle said:

They had a couple of Spurs lads in the squad, Onomah had a really good tournament in particular, but there's quality all through that team. Will be interesting to see which ones progress in their careers.

We should be celebrating their efforts more imo. I'm more enthused that they won this than England senior team playing any games of late.

We should be celebrating their efforts more imo. I'm more enthused that they won this than England senior team playing any games of late.

Last night's game with the frogs brought us crashing back to earth.

To he fair I think Southgate had taken a micro dot when I saw him playing Walker on the left.

Stones is a walking calamity.
Sterling can't shoot.
Oxlade Chamberlain is not a defensive midfielder.

There's quality players in England and if they're used properly we still have a very good team. Just need to unlock that formula to get them to play as a team and and not show boating one trick ponies.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Why can these fucks never understand we don't want any red on our shirts, another season I won't be buying the home shirt.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/kit-news-spurs-new-nike-home-and-away-kits-have-been-leaked-20170618

I bet there'll be some interesting kits unveiled this summer.

Arsenal used to be the kings of the rainbow vomit third strip but they'be been pretty tame lately.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Oh man the Ar5ena1kit launch is pretty cringworthy. Are they really talking about Peter Cech's helmet?
lololololol

I've not seen it Phil. From a non-biased point of view [emoji6] what's wrong with it (don't say its red either).

I've not seen it Phil. From a non-biased point of view [emoji6] what's wrong with it (don't say its red either).

The Arsenal
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/21/arsenal-kit-launch-line-by-line-annotated-guide-excruciating/

lol

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, phil bottle said:

So...Lukaku to Man Utd eh

I don't believe anything before I see him in a jersey. I saw the «news» earlier today, about 10 mins after Morata was only «hours away» from complete.

Not silly season for nothing :)

I don't believe anything before I see him in a jersey. I saw the «news» earlier today, about 10 mins after Morata was only «hours away» from complete.
Not silly season for nothing [emoji4]

Yep, silly season it sure is[emoji6]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Kyle Walker to Manc City for £45 million

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40598351

Yeah they started turning his head part way through last season. 50 mil is a good price for a guy who can't cross (check Lineker 's tweets lol).

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Yeah they started turning his head part way through last season. 50 mil is a good price for a guy who can't cross (check Lineker 's tweets lol).

His tweets were hilarious! Shame the money turned him, I thought Spurs was on the up.

His tweets were hilarious! Shame the money turned him, I thought Spurs was on the up.

If they wanted a decent right back they should have gone for Trippier, he's a superior player and most Spuds fans are pretty happy. Bonzo was good going foward but not a great defender.

Spurs will never be 'on the up' Lee as we won't pay the crazy wages [emoji6]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg