Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

I'm just gonna keep my hopes low for summer transfer market. Despite the numerous crap I've heard from Wenger and Arsenal I can't see us landing anyone that would make us title contenders again. We'll probably end up with useless players like Andre getthefuckoutofArsenal Santos or something terribad like that again. I know our new kit sponsores said they would try to get us Balotelli, which would be epic! Despite his horrid attitude in City I think he's grown a lot and would be good for us. I'd also love to see Cesc back, but can't really see it happening. Although him rejoining us is more likely then him going to United (lol) but who the fuck knows with Wengers tight iron grip on the Arsenal wallet.

Also I think Belgium will be a massive suprise in the world cup. Dries Mertens is amazing. Love to watch him play. They should have brought in Benteke as well though, or is he injured like Falcao?

Defoe, cracks me up but he didn't get a fair go this season and I don't blame him for leaving..Toronto though? lol

Sherwood, despite his win ratio, I am glad has been let go. Poor man manager and he upset the fans with is treatment of Sandro, everyone loves Sandro.

Looking forward to Belgium in the WC they'll be fun to watch...but agree with Rich, England are good going forward butt that's the weakest defence they have ever brought to a tournament.

This will be the first world cup in living memory -  or perhaps ever - where England doesn't expect England to challenge. Maybe that's a good thing, less pressure and a little less ego is always a good thing.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Belgium take 2 forwards to the world cup! I know Hazard and Januzaj can play further up but dang! Still got a proper decent looking team!

Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Atletico Madrid, on loan from Chelsea), Simon Mignolet (Liverpool), Koen Casteels (Hoffenheim), Silvio Proto (Anderlecht).

Defenders: Toby Alderweireld (Atletico Madrid), Laurent Ciman (Standard Liege), Nicolas Lombaerts (Zenit St Petersburg), Vincent Kompany (Manchester City), Daniel Van Buyten (Bayern Munich), Anthony Vanden Borre (Anderlecht), Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham).

Midfielders: Nacer Chadli, Mousa Dembele (both Tottenham), Steven Defour (Porto), Kevin De Bruyne (Wolfsburg), Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj (both Manchester United), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Kevin Mirallas (Everton), Divock Origi (Lille), Axel Witsel (Zenit St Petersburg).

Forwards: Romelu Lukaku (Everton, on loan from Chelsea), Dries Mertens (Napoli).

Standby: Sebastien Pocognoli (Hannover), Radia Nainggolan (Roma), Thorgan Hazard (Zulte Waregem, on loan from Chelsea), Guillaume Gillet (Anderlecht), Michy Batshuayi, Jelle Van Damme (both Standard Liege).

I think Jelle's brother Jean Claude should be in the squad as well :ph34r:

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Defoe, cracks me up but he didn't get a fair go this season and I don't blame him for leaving..Toronto though? lol

Sherwood, despite his win ratio, I am glad has been let go. Poor man manager and he upset the fans with is treatment of Sandro, everyone loves Sandro.

Looking forward to Belgium in the WC they'll be fun to watch...but agree with Rich, England are good going forward butt that's the weakest defence they have ever brought to a tournament.

This will be the first world cup in living memory -  or perhaps ever - where England doesn't expect England to challenge. Maybe that's a good thing, less pressure and a little less ego is always a good thing.

I know a few Spurs supporters who are happy to see him go, i must admit i did wonder where Sandro had gone to this season. He was one of your best players last season, was a rock in midfield and never really knew why he didn't play him. 

I was always surprised Defoe didn't play that often, he always seemed to come on and score but then be on the bench the next game. We'll definitely have to link up for these England games, have a feeling we'll throw a party every time there's one on :)

You playing tomorrow? I'm there if you are! Playing in a charity footie match this Saturday and could do with getting my shooting boots on a bit more :)

Belgium take 2 forwards to the world cup! I know Hazard and Januzaj can play further up but dang! Still got a proper decent looking team!

Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois (Atletico Madrid, on loan from Chelsea), Simon Mignolet (Liverpool), Koen Casteels (Hoffenheim), Silvio Proto (Anderlecht).

Defenders: Toby Alderweireld (Atletico Madrid), Laurent Ciman (Standard Liege), Nicolas Lombaerts (Zenit St Petersburg), Vincent Kompany (Manchester City), Daniel Van Buyten (Bayern Munich), Anthony Vanden Borre (Anderlecht), Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal), Jan Vertonghen (Tottenham).

Midfielders: Nacer Chadli, Mousa Dembele (both Tottenham), Steven Defour (Porto), Kevin De Bruyne (Wolfsburg), Marouane Fellaini, Adnan Januzaj (both Manchester United), Eden Hazard (Chelsea), Kevin Mirallas (Everton), Divock Origi (Lille), Axel Witsel (Zenit St Petersburg).

Forwards: Romelu Lukaku (Everton, on loan from Chelsea), Dries Mertens (Napoli).

Standby: Sebastien Pocognoli (Hannover), Radia Nainggolan (Roma), Thorgan Hazard (Zulte Waregem, on loan from Chelsea), Guillaume Gillet (Anderlecht), Michy Batshuayi, Jelle Van Damme (both Standard Liege).

brb, off to the bookies ;)

You can get 16-1 on Sky bet! Pretty damn good odds if you ask me!

Wow yeah if you're going to bet, go with Sky bet, much better odds than others.

England 28-1!!!  :lol: Worth a £

Actually i'll see if i can copy and paste it.....

Brazil 3/1 Argentina 5/1 Germany 5/1 Spain 6/1 Belgium 16/1 Italy 20/1 Holland 25/1 France 25/1 Colombia 25/1 England 28/1 Uruguay 28/1 Portugal 28/1 Chile 50/1 Russia 66/1 Mexico 125/1 Switzerland 125/1 U.S.A 125/1 Ecuador 150/1 Bosnia-Herz 150/1 Japan 150/1 Ivory Coast 150/1 Croatia 175/1 Nigeria 200/1 Ghana 250/1 Greece 250/1 South Korea 500/1 Cameroon 1000/1 Australia 1000/1 Algeria 1500/1 Costa Rica 1500/1 Iran 2000/1 Honduras 2000/1

turns out i can  :lol: My moneys on Honduras and i'll eat a plate of what ever someone chooses for me if they win the whole thing. 2000-1!  :lol: Not even worth a £

Actually the French squad looks pretty decent

Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris (Tottenham Hotspur), Steve Mandanda (Olympique Marseille), Mickael Landreau (Bastia)

Defenders: Mathieu Debuchy (Newcastle United), Lucas Digne (Paris St Germain) Patrice Evra (Manchester United), Laurent Koscielny (Arsenal), Eliaquim Mangala (Porto), Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Mamadou Sakho (Liverpool), Raphael Varane (Real Madrid)

Midfielders: Yohan Cabaye (Paris St Germain), Clement Grenier (Olympique Lyon), Blaise Matuidi (Paris St Germain), Rio Mavuba (Lille), Paul Pogba (Juventus), Moussa Sissoko (Newcastle United), Mathieu Valbuena (Olympique Marseille)

Forwards: Karim Benzema (Real Madrid), Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad), Loic Remy (Newcaste United), Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich)

Of what i've seen of Frank Ribery this seaon, he hasn't looked too good. Really surprised by Nasri not being included, also surprised at Pastore being left out of the Argentina squad. I have noticed that Argentina have included 6 forwards in their team compared to our 4, wonder what their plan is? Score a shit ton!

We should do a FG predictions for the world cup final and winner. Plus where you think England will get.

For me:

Final teams: 

Brazil

Germany

Winner:

Brazil

England Placing:

Will not get out of group stages.

Yep, that's fairly obvious final choices and winner...and pretty pessimistic on the England..hope I'm proved wrong.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Of what i've seen of Frank Ribery this seaon, he hasn't looked too good. Really surprised by Nasri not being included, also surprised at Pastore being left out of the Argentina squad. I have noticed that Argentina have included 6 forwards in their team compared to our 4, wonder what their plan is? Score a shit ton!

It's because Argentina produce amazing attacking players and... Well... That's it really.