Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

It sounds like he is planning to return and that's from the horses mouth though

Whats he meant to say though? He's legally contracted to return to his employer. I'm sure he'd love to stay rather than return to a club, manager & fans that hate him, however that's down to Levy, Jose etc. 

Afaik we have an option to a 2nd year under the same terms 

The racist who called Kamara a monkey while playing Glasgow Rangers was again in the news last night. 

He got a nice anti racist welcome in Wales, an elbow from Gareth Bale 😅

Video-Bale-elbows-Ondrej-Kudela-as-Wales
WWW.CAUGHTOFFSIDE.COM

Gareth Bale dished out a bit of hurt to alleged racist Ondrej Kudela as Wales beat the Czech Republic this evening...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Total accident in my opinion! Where’s me white stick? Take it away Stevie...

🎼🎹 When you believe in things,
That you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way
Yeah 😎🎶🎵

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 4/1/2021 at 8:21 AM, Dan94 said:

Surely Grealish comes in for Phillips and we keep that mid/att pretty much the same?

Rice

Mount Grealish/Foden

Foden/Grealish Kane Sterling

Grealish was injured so not sure why many people hammered Southgate for his selections. We did well i thought based on opposition. Could've easily slipped up but we didn't.

On 4/2/2021 at 12:47 AM, phil bottle said:

I love these things....can't deny that I was hoping Blackburn stayed on that top 10 list at the end there! Shame if we don't get back soon we'll drop off again 😔

Spurs and Man City both get 2,000 tickets for the EFL final 

_117836945_gettyimages-150065093.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City will both have 2,000 fans at Wembley for the EFL Cup final on 25 April.

With only 4,000 fans in attendance, Man City will feel right at home as it'll be just like the Etihad😎

13 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I almost forgot about this final. Almost wish I could 🙃

Come on you Spurs, show up for once🤨

Or at least stand up.....that Son incident was un poco embarazoso, mi amigo? Multicultural,aint I 😎

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Levy didn't want him to win the cup to give him any more fuel to say he's made Spurs a better team. I mean, technically they are 4th if you add up all their points since Mourniho started versus all the other teams. Just key people missing at the worng time and not given the freedom to sort out that absolute pap defence. One centreback, oh, I dunno...someone like Vertonghen they had 🤦‍♂️, would've took them on to at least win some trophies. Thats what they wanted didn't they?

I watched the 2nd half of the Arsenal game, with AFTV on my phone, expecting some fireworks.

They only had to score one goal, at home. 

Taking off their best striker was not appreciated by their fans and if Arteta keeps his job that will be interesting.

Spurs are still managerless but Ryan has been doing okay so far, last few games to try for 4th place but I doubt it.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

49 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I watched the 2nd half of the Arsenal game, with AFTV on my phone, expecting some fireworks.

They only had to score one goal, at home. 

Taking off their best striker was not appreciated by their fans and if Arteta keeps his job that will be interesting.

Spurs are still managerless but Ryan has been doing okay so far, last few games to try for 4th place but I doubt it.

To think that St Johntone will likely be in Europe next year and Arsenal wont😂

Absolutely shocking performance from Arsenal especially with this being a semi final. Will likely miss out on Europe for the first time in 25 years and could even finish in the lower half of the table. Roma in contrast needed 4 goals minimum and they put up an unreal fight even after shipping away goals. Their desire right up to the last minute was commendable against United. Arsenal had no fight even going into the final 10 minutes and it's clear Arteta is way out of his depth at this level just like Lampard. To think Arsenal fans wanted rid of Emery and this is after they wanted Wenger offed for relentless top 4 finishes!

Safe to say both clubs will be seeking new managers in the summer. Spurs need a refresh particularly in defence and Arsenal may struggle with contracts and bringing big names in now not being in Europe plus their FFP rating will now nosedive so they wont be able to splash the cash.