Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

I hope so! Anyone but PSG. Seeing Neymar cry brings tears of laughter to my eyes

neymar GIF

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I have a feeling that RB will beat PSG tonight....all German final?

I can't believe i'm saying it but I'd much prefer to see an all German final than any of the French clubs in it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Although they won 3-0, Bayern were a bit sloppy last night and could've easily fallen behind or conceded two or three goals. The likes of Mbappe and Neymar would have most likely punished those early lapses and created more throughout. Definitely a closer game than the score would suggest although Bayern were well worth their 3 goals and it could be seen as a quiet night for them!

It's gonna be an epic final and most of the world will be supporting Bayern and I hope they win it and it will be well deserved. 

Lewandoski is quite truly an incredible player.

Interesting stat I heard late last night: This is the first final since 97/98 whereby the finalists are also both their respective current league champions. Exactly how it should be in my opinion, none of this being the Champions of Europe coming 5th in your league crap. Shame its got to this imo.

How Gnabry became so good must annoy Arse fans.
I think there'll be plenty of goals in the final, Bayern's defence switches off sometimes...should be a cracking match.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I think there'll be plenty of goals in the final, Bayern's defence switches off sometimes...should be a cracking match.

Didn't they rid Gnabry so they could focus on Iwobi? 

If so, that wen't well😎

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Lewandoski is quite truly an incredible player.

Here's one for you Lee

skysports-robert-lewandowski_4813699.jpg
WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM

Sky Sports News' Alan Myers and Keith James recall how a volcano eruption prevented one of world football's most prolific strikers...

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Some players just don’t work in certain leagues or teams 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m glad he’s doing well, but I’m sure others are bitter 😂 RvP stung more.

18 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Some players just don’t work in certain leagues or teams 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m glad he’s doing well, but I’m sure others are bitter 😂 RvP stung more.

5 or 6 Arse players jumped ship and went to Man City, plus RVP to Utd. At least that prick Nasri disappeared without a trace😉

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

10 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

5 or 6 Arse players jumped ship and went to Man City, plus RVP to Utd. At least that prick Nasri disappeared without a trace😉

Honestly I knew we were fucked back in 2011 when Cesc went to Barca, Nasri and Glichy when to City 😂 Start of a pretty big fall right there. Then again RvP going to United was so much worse, not as bad as Sol Campbell joining us on a free from Spurs, but pretty bad.

Honestly I knew we were fucked back in 2011 when Cesc went to Barca, Nasri and Glichy when to City [emoji23] Start of a pretty big fall right there. Then again RvP going to United was so much worse, not as bad as Sol Campbell joining us on a free from Spurs, but pretty bad.
Never mention the name of Judas Cunt on this forum ever again[emoji35][emoji28]

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

On 8/20/2020 at 3:07 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Here's one for you Lee

skysports-robert-lewandowski_4813699.jpg
WWW.SKYSPORTS.COM

Sky Sports News' Alan Myers and Keith James recall how a volcano eruption prevented one of world football's most prolific strikers...

Yeah, i've known about the story for some time so its why, whether or not I like it, follow him and how he gets on. I don't think he'd have been the player he is now if he came to play under Big Sam you know!

5 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

Love the fact that Sevilla took home the europa league cup again. They just seem to always pull through in that tournament somehow 😄

I wanted Inter to win it. Sevilla are similar to Barca that they just get one up and fall over at every opportunity. Spanish leagues have made some players mentality annoying weird. Fair play to them though, to beat an Inter side that has got the 2nd highest European goalscoring strikeforce was commendable. I feel Inter lost it more so Sevilla won it - that won't be on the trophy though 🏆

[mention=49]Plumbers Crack [/mention]

Spurs v Ipswich is now a pre-season friendly [emoji846]
Well, that went well didn't it! [emoji849] Still, considering your two goal scorers are worth more than our entire squad, training ground and stadium we should probably take that as a win! [emoji23][emoji23]

Via the FG App

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork