Football (Played with Feet)

Madjonny

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Proper football😂

Perfectly reasonable challenges, not sure what the fuss was about 😂

Didn't look like Brentford turned up last night and their goalkeeper got caught out big time for the opening goal. Apparently not a very good game either. That's 9 playoff appearances for the Bees with 5 semi final losses and 4 final defeats leaving them with the worst and most unwanted record. 

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Nathan Ake to Man City for £40m....he won’t be sitting on the bench for that money so is it bye, bye Mr Stones, Mr Otamandi...or both?

I’ve seen both linked to other clubs, but my first thought is that bringing in another cb would allow them to move Fernandinho back to midfield which is by far where he’s at his best

On 8/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, J4MES OX4D said:

Didn't look like Brentford turned up last night and their goalkeeper got caught out big time for the opening goal. Apparently not a very good game either. That's 9 playoff appearances for the Bees with 5 semi final losses and 4 final defeats leaving them with the worst and most unwanted record. 

Poor game. Neither team wanted to lose. We sold Raya to them and he was always vulnerable to a throwaway goal and the first was just that. However, it took some great know-how to give it a go and it worked, fair play.

Very strange that a team as good as Brentford can't get past this last hurdle. Props to Scott Parker though, I dont think anyone felt he'd last long or/and steady the Fulham ship back straight away. Football is a funny old game.

On 8/5/2020 at 1:00 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

Nathan Ake to Man City for £40m....he won’t be sitting on the bench for that money so is it bye, bye Mr Stones, Mr Otamandi...or both?

I don't think they'll get rid of anyone. Stones, Ake and Laporte are the 3 main centre backs with Otamendi a full back. Although, for me he's too much of a liability right at the top.

I love seeing Barca lose. Ever since they started with the boring tiki taka football they just stopped being entertaining. Hopefully Messi fucks off when his contract ends in 2021 😂 

Also, Thomas Müller is still the best player in the world when it comes to movement and positioning. Always at the right place at the right time.

ManShitty out the CL. At this point if anyone besides PSG takes it home I’m happy. I’ve got a feeling Bayern will win the whole thing, but RB Leipzig has impresssed me, they even got here without Werner. Lyon finished 8th in the league? Would be a goddamn fairytale if they went all the way 😂

On 8/15/2020 at 11:34 AM, ChaosGladiator said:

I love seeing Barca lose. Ever since they started with the boring tiki taka football they just stopped being entertaining. Hopefully Messi fucks off when his contract ends in 2021 😂 

Also, Thomas Müller is still the best player in the world when it comes to movement and positioning. Always at the right place at the right time.

I do too. Maybe cos we have to admit their style of play shook everybody years ago. For me it was more because they had annoying players back then. Ronaldinho, Xavi, etc. Players that really should've been shown the dirt when the time was right to put a tackle in but people seemed to be in too much aura about them. And then there is Messi. I just wish he'd have tried it at another place, it might've have stopped the Ronaldo/Messi debate.

I still can't believe Man City blew it last night too. That club is destined not to win it. Didn't think Sterling misses chances like the one in the 85th minute.

Here you Phil and James.....Spurs newest signing!!

_113965941_joehart.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Former England goalkeeper Joe Hart is set to join Tottenham Hotspur on a free transfer after leaving Burnley.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

_113965941_joehart.jpg WWW.BBC.CO.UK
Former England goalkeeper Joe Hart is set to join Tottenham Hotspur on a free transfer after leaving Burnley.  
Yeah I saw that, no-one saw it coming but suppose he cant be worse than Vorm was when he returned and he's probably going to be 3rd choice at best.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

24 minutes ago, Plumbers Crack said:

_113965941_joehart.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

He would've been better going down to the Championship. He'll be benched at Spurs but I suppose it's easy money for him. I honestly thought he'd end up at the likes of Stoke or Reading! He had one excellent season when his Man City defence was the best in the world and faced a small amount of shots but on the whole, Hart has always been a very average keeper that was just hyped up ridiculously. 

10 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Barcelona sack Setien. In other news, water is wet.

Maybe they'll dig up Cryuff to manage them again!! They are in a shambles at the moment.

I'll also be interested to see how Pirlo gets on at Juve, looks like he's planning a clear out there as well.

As for my predictions, Inter stepped up big style last night.