Redwoods

Sennex

I stumbled across some redwood saplings in a dungeon. I immediately replicated them, now I have three of them near my house.

They are super rare finds, so if anyone wants some let me know and I will share.

BjppkfY.png

Each sapling is only 32 emc, you need a 7x7 square to get one to grow. Sometimes it can take a whole MC week which is like 2 hours, other times its a matter of minutes. Best results happen with a 9x9 square, and you will get saplings left over

I will warn you, they lag the server on creation, and god help anyone that wants to chop one down. The server will most likely kick you as it updates those chunks. (This also happens in Single player sometimes, its the server doing it, not an over-zealous admin)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sennex said:

I stumbled across some redwood saplings in a dungeon. I immediately replicated them, now I have three of them near my house.

They are super rare finds, so if anyone wants some let me know and I will share.

BjppkfY.png

Each sapling is only 32 emc, you need a 7x7 square to get one to grow. Sometimes it can take a whole MC week which is like 2 hours, other times its a matter of minutes. Best results happen with a 9x9 square, and you will get saplings left over

I will warn you, they lag the server on creation, and god help anyone that wants to chop one down. The server will most likely kick you as it updates those chunks. (This also happens in Single player sometimes, its the server doing it, not an over-zealous admin)

Noob question - do you plant saplings in every square of the 7v7?