State of the Server

Sennex

Right!

I forgot how much damage they do... its going to take forever to get the dig area workable

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I had 3 nova catalysts in an alchemical bag. Mining is going amazingly fast now lol

When I get on you'll need to talk me through this sentence. It sounds amazing but I have no idea how to do it! Lol.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

21 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

Lee, when you want to come on, let us all know and we’ll start a ps4 party chat to guide you thro stuff :1310_thumbsup_tone1:

Cheers Dave, will do. I will need walking through some stuff but also just want to hold down a plot of land for my home to start with.

18 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

@GazzaGarratt @Sennex what's the state of play with the server rental, with time left and possible renewal costs? Just thinking of going forwards

So I believe it was June 3rd we started the server for 12 months. I will need to speak to Bart about what options are available.

For the record, whilst we don't have the interest like we did at the start right now, I think it is still a good thing to have here and we should all get behind it a little more.

13 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

So I believe it was June 3rd we started the server for 12 months. I will need to speak to Bart about what options are available.

For the record, whilst we don't have the interest like we did at the start right now, I think it is still a good thing to have here and we should all get behind it a little more.

I can check on this tomorrow, sorry I am not in a position to do it right now

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

18 minutes ago, Sennex said:

Server expires on 2018-06-04

I don't remember the cost, Lee handled that side of things 

Server cost us $100.72 for the year upfront. We'll check on the renewal options and get it up here as soon as we can.