[D2] Xûr Megathread

TigerBurge

Xur now stays until the next reset on Tuesday. This week, you can find him in Watcher’s Grave on Nessus. You have until 2am PST, 5am EST, 10am BST, 11am CEST on Tuesday, October 17 to get what you want.

Here’s what he has for sale:

- Knucklehead Radar [Exotic Hunter helmet] – 23LS

- Peacekeepers [Exotic Titan boots] – 23LS

- Wings of Sacred Dawn [Exotic Warlock chest armour] – 23LS

- Fighting Lion [Exotic grenade launcher] – 29LS

Definitely getting the Knucklehead Radar for hunters in PvP. Welcome to the best week where the gun on sale looks the one of the best but as its a grenade launcher, is the worst exotic of all.

11 minutes ago, Diddums said:

You are merely a shadow of your former self Lee. 

I do it thinking best intentions then fail miserably as they can't jump for shit so I switch back after a few missions :D

This week, he’s near the The Rig fast travel point on Titan, and there’s a helpful icon on the planet map to show you where he is.

Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:

• Sweet Business, Auto Rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
  • Raiden Flux, Hunter Chest armor: 23 Legendary Shards
  • Doom Fang Pauldron, Titan gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards
  • Winter’s Guile, Warlock gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards

If you haven't got Sweet Business, well, you better go and get it then. Good alternative to the Coldheart and a Primary exotic. Doom fangs are okay, there's better exotics to equip on a Titan though.

1 hour ago, Baabcat said:

Xur has the DARCI sniper today, nice as it’s one exotic I haven’t got. Also got

knucklehead radar for the hunter 

war rig for Titan ( think I need that as well)

eye of another world for warlock

Already got the DARCI and Eye of Another World (which is awesome), but need the war rig I reckon. At least Lee said it was good.

Xur has the DARCI sniper today, nice as it’s one exotic I haven’t got. Also got

knucklehead radar for the hunter 
war rig for Titan ( think I need that as well)
eye of another world for warlock

Already got the DARCI and Eye of Another World (which is awesome), but need the war rig I reckon. At least Lee said it was good.

Yeah, it is good mate. I'll get the other two has I don't have them. I have the ornament for D.A.R.C.I so glad i get the actual gun now.

Xur sucks now. Barely worth going to see him.

I'm a little disappointed in the fact he only sells 4 things. Xur's inventory on screen is a prime example of what Bungie have done.

I'd love it if he could sell more stuff, or even have his own token system. I don't know why that would be an issue as all other vendors have that system. It'd work well for Xur as he is timebased so people would grind in the week for his tokens for a unique reward.

This week, Xur can be found in the EDZ at the Winding Cove area. You have until 2am PST, 5am EST, 10am BST, 11am CEST on Tuesday, November 7 before he leaves.

Here’s what his inventory holds this week:

- Young Ahamkara’s Spine [Exotic Hunter gauntlets] – 23LS
- Mask of the Quiet One [Exotic Titan helmet] – 23LS
- Nezarec’s Sin [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 23LS
- Graviton Lance [Exotic pulse rifle] – 29LS

I've not used my Graviton Lance once so I can't comment on how it is. Quiet One mask seems to have good perks, I just personally don't pick it over other Exotic Titan Armour.

I have Hardlight and the Warlock gauntlets. But Synthoceps didn't look too shabby!

I prefer the Synthoceps. Its my 2nd titan armour exotic to use, only behind the actium war rig.

Thursday - Community spitting feathers about Prometheus Lens Exotic Trace Rifle is literally wrecking havoc in PvP, as it has a bug that will be fixed Tuesday. Trials will still take place so anger rises from people who haven't been lucky to drop it.

Friday - Xur offers Prometheus Lens.

For once in a while, what an amazing move and deserves top credit. Well fucking played Bungie.

If everyone is OP, then no one is OP [emoji5]

Or they could have like ‘tested’ it before release!

i can’t decide if it’s just incompetence or a cynical attempt to sell some more DLC because of the OP exotic.

Coming from experience of seeing system releases, albeit not in the same industry, these things happen very often but only gets found out when its very obvious. They would've tested it but I think the pressure of recent feedback meant they made a few last minute changes to bring forward other additions which meant it kicked some other code out of sync that they didn't get time to test extensively.

Also, the exotic can be bought by anybody, you don't need DLC to get it.

Tldr. It is a bug and the made the best joke possible out of a bad situation.

15th December

Here’s what Xur is selling this week at the Tower behind Dead Orbit:

- D.A.R.C.I. [Exotic Sniper Rifle] - 29 LS

- Celestial Nighthawk [Exotic Helmet – Hunter] – 23 LS

- Hallowfire Heart [Exotic Chest Armor – Titan] - 23 LS

- Eye of Another World [Exotic Helmet – Warlock] – 23 LS

- Three of Coins – 31 LS

- Fated Engram – 97 LS

The fated engram is a one purchase per account, not character and will give you a brand new exotic you've not had before.

Jan 19th-22nd

This week, he’s in the hangar of the Tower, and there’s a helpful icon on the planet map to show you where he is. You can find Xur hiding out on the stairs behind Dead Orbit.

Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:

• Tractor Cannon, Exotic shotgun: 29 Legendary Shards
  • Knucklehead Radar, Hunter helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
  • Actium War Rig, Titan chest piece: 23 Legendary Shards
  • Transversive Steps, Warlock boots: 23 Legendary Shards
  • Fated Engram: 97 Legendary Shards
  • Three of Coins: 31 Legendary Shards

Each of the items comes at a maximum power level of 305 — a base power of 300, plus a Legendary (purple) mod that raises the value by five. This scales to your character’s power level, so make sure you’re buying Xur exotics on your highest level character.

The Tractor Cannon is the shotgun everyone felt initially there was no reason to have it but it is an absolute troll shotty on PvP. Actium War Rig is one of the few exotics i'll wear as a Titan so well worth having.

Xur’s inventory for March 30 - April 2

You can find him in the Tower this weekend.

- Nezarec’s Sin [Exotic Warlock Helmet] – 23 Legendary Shards

- D.A.R.C.I. [Exotic Sniper Rifle] -29 Legendary Shards

- The Dragon’s Shadow [Exotic Hunter Chest Armor] – 23 Legendary Shards

- Mk. 44 Stand Asides [Exotic Titan Leg Armor] – 23 Legendary Shards

- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards

- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards

Xur's Inventory for May 11 - May 14

He is on Nessus in Watcher's Grave.

On Sale:

- Prometheus Lens [Exotic Trace Rifle]

- Knucklehead Radar [Exotic Hunter Helmet]

- Ashen Wake [Exotic Titan Gauntlets]

- Vesper of Radius [Exotic Warlock Chest]

Ashen Wake is the new item for the Titan which helps spam grenades faster. Not had chance to see the other perks yet.

He also has the Fated Engram. Worthwhile if you have enough shards as it'll drop a brand new Exotic for you.

Also for the first time he has the Nightfall Challenge Scorecard. Additional multipliers and modifiers are active when completing a Prestige Nightfall. Will definitely help boost your chances to get the Unique Nightfall Strike Loot.