Who's Ready and Playing Wednesday?

GazzaGarratt

1 hour ago, jSyn66 said:

Why don't you guys do digital? No leaving
the house, ready as soon as possible. I don't get all my games that way, but something like destiny that I know I'll be playing (for years) I think it's got its advantages.

Via the FG App

For something like Destiny, I would have considered digital.  The only reason I didn't in the end was because I got given vouchers for my birthday so thought I'd use them instead.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

4 hours ago, jSyn66 said:

the house, ready as soon as possible. I don't get all my games that way, but something like destiny that I know I'll be playing (for years) I think it's got its advantages.

Via the FG App

It's just what I do with games as I love to see that I truly 'own' them. I'm not saying I won't go digital sometimes. I bought Sonic recently (even though it killed me to do it). For instance if/when I get a PC I would probably buy digital always as I just think PC aren't as valuable to cherish in a collection at home.

3 hours ago, The3rdWalker said:

Lee has a massive hard on for physical game copies.

Yes, I do :D

3 hours ago, jSyn66 said:

He probably sniffs the case.

And yes, I do :D

7 hours ago, jSyn66 said:

Via the FG App

Because my Amazon membership gives me 20% off if I order to the physical copy from them and I am a cheap bastard

The reason I don't do digital is the fact theyre way over priced in the PSN store

Via the FG App

Yep, my Amazon disc arrives tomorrow and it's £12 less expensive than from PS Store [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 hour ago, Plumbrodders said:

Have the destiny disk 2 ,day early and it's letting me start the story 

That's ace Rodders! Man, download speed is too slow to download 31gb by Midnight so looks like I'm gonna have to wait for Amazon copy tomorrow. :(