Biomutant

Some gameplay below of the new RPG in an open world called Biomutant. It does look different I have to say but quite endearing actually.

Out in 2018 on Xbox, PlayStation and PC.

They say you combine mutant powers, bionics and weapons which when you look at the video you could actually see this working well.

Game trailer below

The characters remind me of a Sega Dreamcast game called Fur Fighters. Loved the MP on that.

I'm glad this is open world. I think that is now become the RPG must-have requirement in this era.

I've given this another try lately, and it seems to be much better then launch.  You can FINALLY silence that damn narrator from speaking every single bit of dialogue in the game.  The PS5 version just dropped recently and holy hell, does this look amazing on next-gen.  I'm really digging this now.  I won't compare it to a No Mans Sky resurgence, but it's enjoyable at least IMO.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 11/7/2022 at 3:05 AM, Riff Machine said:

I've given this another try lately, and it seems to be much better then launch.  You can FINALLY silence that damn narrator from speaking every single bit of dialogue in the game.  The PS5 version just dropped recently and holy hell, does this look amazing on next-gen.  I'm really digging this now.  I won't compare it to a No Mans Sky resurgence, but it's enjoyable at least IMO.  

That's good to hear, this was one of those games that looked great and had some real potential only for it to be somewhat lacklustre on launch. A lovely world created but it was pretty empty from what I read.

I will give it a go now it's coming to ps plus for sure at some point.