Dave & Kyla's Surprise

It was fantastic to be there and seeing them opening all the presents.  @Diddums you're a cunt but you're our cunt so it's ok and love you for it :D Well that and none of us can ban you from your own forum :lol:.  Kyla might not post on the forum but she's as much a part of the FG family as any of us.

@GazzaGarratt I didn't take any pictures of the present opening sorry but I know photos/videos was taken. You deserve a thank you too for thinking of this collection and getting everything sorted out too.

It was also great meeting you all for the first time and putting faces to the names.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

You guys are all amazing, thank you so much, from Kyla and myself. What an epic night again, just talking shit and trying to get Lee to put a song on that isn't crap. Great to meet Greboth too, finally get to put a face to that name as well. Hope your shades aren't too fucked dude!

I'm sure Rich will post up some videos in the near future! 

Looking forward to the next one, hopefully Arcade Club.

banlol.png

Thanks for the middle of the night phone call. Nothing like drunk people ringing you up. I was so pissed at first because I thought I was on call. It was nice to talk to you all. As Lee said, this community of ours grows slowly, but it's different. I count every one of you as friends which sounds creepy because we met on the internet. Glad you enjoyed your gifts, you get 5% extra next time if you like this post.

Via the FG App

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Group photo of Saturday's trip with surprises.
b72ef4249771e5f3a29022d6fc58333b.jpg

Only photo I could find of them both opening stuff.
912f5caaf0b4837b0700c2a3baeb031b.jpg

Greboth's picture for Dave
b22cae9dddf1b809e25bd51f45259e33.jpg