For Marineta (sp)

Sennex

I placed an Anvil, and a chest at spawn for you. It is located closer to the villagers, just outside their gate

In the chest is a wolf egg, and a nametag

put the nametag on the anvil, and type in a name in the top bar

Once you get to your house, use the egg, and then right click on the wolf with the name tag, this will give it the name.

If you need bones or zombie flesh to tame it, let me know

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Awwww thank you!!! I will check it ot today!

Also, Plumbers Crack left me a house warming gift... I'm very grateful! I had a bad day at work today and this is somehow the nicest thing right now...

My place is almost sorted, you can check it out at /warp casa. Still lots of work to do though! I don't have anything valuable but feel free to take whatever you guys need. Once my basics are sorted I will ask to help where needed, I'm enjoying playing in a server rather than on my own. If I can help finantially to keep the project on that would be great! 

Salut (health) and have a nice weekend everyone! ;)

So... I went fishing yesterday evening amd then went to find an ocelot to tame. After chasing an ocelot for a while and givig him all my fish he didn't love me enough yet (I will be back with more fish, though!). Then I was sailing back to my house and came across a swimming horse. I went to help him go back to the shore by pushing him with the boat and when I was like two feet from him there was some lightening and the horse became, all of a sudden, four skeleton scary horses and four arrow-throwing bad guys. That was bloody scary!

Anyway, thanks for all your help so far, and a special mention to @Greboth who left a massive house warming present at mine. I would not have been able to collect all of that in 2 years so thank soooo much!

Oh no I didn't know!!!! I thought it was three of barley that made one loaf of bread...

Anyway, I have my own energy condenser and collectors now, thanks to Greboth! Thank you Greboth, and thank you Jason but helping me fight the bad guys around my castle yesterday.... I was worried my dogs would get killed... even if you have them sitting, they will come and help you when attacked.

I can now concentrate purely on building and hopefully some beekeeping, and ocelot taming! I would also like to help you guys with the railway... perhaps I can work on the bit that goes north?

I lost Kisu around (the one that funnily enough was born from an egg) but I now have three dogs with me. I learnt that you don't need to drag them by a lead when sailing... they happily jump on the boat with me when I do!

Thank you to whoever built a fireworks dispenser near mine.

Unfortunately, I removed one of the blocks and I cannot make it to work again (something to do with the second piston).

I will try and fix it myself so that I learn a bit on redstone power!

By the way, Kisu has been found, it was wandering near my house.

I had completely forgotten about the fireworks :D I made a bunch of fireworks for my Elytra but that wasn't added until a later version :( so thought I'd put them to some use.  I must have built it just before you went away.  Did you manage to fix it though? If not, I can pop on and take a look :) 

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

11 hours ago, Sennex said:

Elytra are in the game.

But can you use them?

In our normal MP I have the ring that lets you breathe under water and run on the water surface...if I surface from below water, then don't drop fully onto the surface before running I get kicked with the message "Flying is not allowed on this server"

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

15 hours ago, Sennex said:

Elytra are in the game.

I meant using the rockets to fly with the Elytra.

3 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

But can you use them?

In our normal MP I have the ring that lets you breathe under water and run on the water surface...if I surface from below water, then don't drop fully onto the surface before running I get kicked with the message "Flying is not allowed on this server"

I've had that error but I can I fly, well glide, with my Elytra :)

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:33 PM, Greboth said:

Did you manage to fix it though? If not, I can pop on and take a look :) 

No I haven't, but I want to try and fix it first... (although all rockets are gone, I should be able to see if I still have engineering skills and if I can connect the redstone circuit properly).

Let me give it a go otherwise I will let you know ;-)

Salut!