FGers House Co-ordinates

GazzaGarratt

When I set the warp point for you the co-ords were X = -2632 and Z = -1588 'ish.....is that still right for where you are going to build?

Yeah, absolutely. The area I'm working on is a bit of an offshoot/satellite site to the (eventual) main body of work.

Via the FG App

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

OK guys and girls, having perused this thread, there aren't a lot of house co-ordinates up.

We're going to build the communal complex at approx X = +1523, Z = -185. I can't see any major structures. The nearest set of house co-ords I could see in the posts was Bart's first build (X = 1324, Z = -563) but I believe this was abandoned?

If you're an active player/intend to restart , please could you check these co-ords and shout in the next 48 hours if they are too close to you. Thanks

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

On 08/10/2017 at 9:09 PM, Plumbers Crack said:

OK guys and girls, having perused this thread, there aren't a lot of house co-ordinates up.

We're going to build the communal complex at approx X = +1523, Z = -185. I can't see any major structures. The nearest set of house co-ords I could see in the posts was Bart's first build (X = 1324, Z = -563) but I believe this was abandoned?

If you're an active player/intend to restart , please could you check these co-ords and shout in the next 48 hours if they are too close to you. Thanks

I haven't got a base yet :D so fine with me. Also, great shout to get co-ordinates again. I'm thinking that we can put up the map on here with marker to everyone's home and key waypoints. We can update as regularly as we want then. Can anyone do this at all?