FGers House Co-ordinates

GazzaGarratt

Awsome house J. I need to log on to the updated version, haven't had chance yet. I'll see if I can pop on later to explore and find a home area.

I've found a house on the top of a hill that's just a small cabin and has stunning sunsets....but, now I've worked out glass blocks/panes, I'm dropping a shaft down through a trapdoor to different levels to rooms with glass walls to see the views. ..hopefully!

Via the FG App

Edit: Coordinates are x:-636 y:88 z:-316

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

1 hour ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I've found a house on the top of a hill that's just a small cabin and has stunning sunsets....but, now I've worked out glass blocks/panes, I'm dropping a shaft down through a trapdoor to different levels to rooms with glass walls to see the views. ..hopefully!

Via the FG App

Edit: Coordinates are x:-636 y:-316 z:88

Is that the one I took the beds from? I think north if spawn?

I'll post the co-ordinates of my literal hole in the wall as I'm collecting resources to build my proper house.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

1 minute ago, Greboth said:

Is that the one I took the beds from? I think north if spawn?

I'll post the co-ordinates of my literal hole in the wall as I'm collecting resources to build my proper house.

I thought we're supposed to use the portal for resources rather than other village homes? Greboth is building a literal man cave :P

34 minutes ago, Greboth said:

It was the first night and we needed beds :P 

Mines a really rubbish cave at the moment with couple of chests, a bed and a crafting table.

We?? Who you sleeping with?! :ph34r:

With the mods in the game you dont need beds.

Also, anyone who finds cotton seeds can make a bed. Especially if they have a few dozen Iron Hoes

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Monsters are turned off to give people some breathing room on building.

Who cares if its night if monsters can't spawn

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I found a village in the far NW corner of the map. 

Its all broken apart and the houses are destroyed by tree's and mobs. Most of them were infected and had turned into husks.

If everyone is cool with it, I am going to set up shop there. Rebuild and fortify the settlement.

I have left everything in the chests. So if anyone comes to visit, feel free to take a look in them, if you need something, take it. Just don't loot it all.

I have a stack of Iron chests in the middle of town that I am using for my stuff. Please don't loot them, as of right now, I need it all. Once I get better situated, I will open up a Donation center for visitors.

NOTE: If someone has a claim to this area. I will pack up and move. I am pretty sure none of you all made it out that far yet, but I have only pruned tree's so far, and can easily replant them

Here is where it is:

On 23/06/2017 at 5:02 AM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

@Greboth You moved? You didn't have to man. You out a lot of work into it. And, I didn't say anything. But thanks man.

Via the FG App

Yeah, I should have moved as soon as I realised you were so close but didn't because of the work I had put in.  I realised though I was being a dick and it wasn't fair on you so I demolished it and tried to put it back as I found it.

My current co-ordinates

Hole in the wall home: x-684 z-112  y 64

My work in progress build: x-289 z -1221 y 70

Which is here;

35493993176_91f53a8ef8_o.jpg

On a side note, as warp locations are seemingly shared, we could set up warps by our usernames which will be to our houses.

If you, I or anyone creates a warp point we can all use it.  Off the top of my head I can't remember the command but you can bring up a list of all warp names.  Warp Mine takes you to the resource world, warp island should take you to my current build etc.