Minecraft User Name Thread

Sennex

I need your username so I can whitelist you on the server.

If you are not whitelisted, then you cannot connect. This is a security measure. Please post your Username here

Names Whitelisted:

• The3rdWalker
  • crispymorgan
  • Phil_Oi
  • Greboth
  • BO7H_B4RRELS
  • FG_tronic44
  • GazzaGarratt
  • PlumbersCrack56
  • Marineta
  • Diddums83
  • JSW66

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

On 6/4/2017 at 2:37 PM, Sennex said:

I need your username so I can whitelist you on the server.

If you are not whitelisted, then you cannot connect. This is a security measure. Please post your Username here

Names Whitelisted:

• Diddums83

Who?  

The name sounds familiar, but I can't recall.  I think there used to be a guy who made Minecraft videos online with a similar name. :)

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

5 hours ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Who?  

The name sounds familiar, but I can't recall.  I think there used to be a guy who made Minecraft videos online with a similar name. :)

He spelt it wrong.

Cunt69

I didn't know you all had logged in yet. I can do it when I get home tonight.

You shouldn't be missing any permissions of the ability to do things, let me know if you are. I can handle that much faster than a group migration

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

you mean the actual player avatars when they are near you?

If so, then this is a bug, one that I am loathe to fix as what it requires me to do on the server side is a HUGE pain in the ass.

I was really hoping I was the only one experiencing this.

So is that a yes?

I had the same issue for Plumber and Sheasley, but I can see most others.

The fix is for me to delete the player.dat file, which resets the server profile for everyone. IF you have inventory on your character when I do it, you will lose it. It also jacks permissions. Thats why I really don't want to do this, and keep looking for a fix. I thought/ hoped it was just hitting me

Oh hell yea

I would never just do that without several days notice. Its one of the reasons I haven't done it yet.

12 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Trust issues? Lol

Via the FG App

You're on fire today Tommy :lol::lol:....no, I keep them on me because, as I haven't got 64 of either of them, they'll always be picked up

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

My friend, Matt, wants to possibly join the server.  He's a good dude.  Been my best friend for 30 years now.  I believe his name in game is Orphan_Johnny 

I haven't linked him to the install or anything yet, but just wanted to see if it was cool if I brought an "outsider" in

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png