Code Vein

Code Vein is set for release on “major home consoles” in 2018.

You play as a Revenant in a post-apocalyptic world where only one stronghold remains. Revenants fight to survive with the help of Gifts in exchange for their memories.

Vein is the same of a secret society you stumble upon, one of whom will accompany you on the search for answers. These Revenants get access to something called Blood Veils, which the press release describes as devices cable of draining blood from enemies.

This blood is then used to enhance your abilities. As for Gifts, these sound like the monster forms from the God Eater series, items that transform you into a more powerful being.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does look good . Last picture looks like a pimped up cricket bat, what could be better

Tell me about it Bob. This is actually been dubbed as the anime Bloodborne so it has got high hopes from some people out there. I've always loved the graphics in these games. Sadly, there isn't many that turn out to be decent ones.

More gameplay of Bloodborne 2, I mean Code Vein.

Could be a decent buy if they have decent varied weapons and ways to kill enemies.