Best and Memorable Game Cheats

The most memorable one I used to use, mainly because I couldn't get past the Water Zone Act was the Sonic unlock all levels cheat. 

On the main menu screen I recall it was Up, Down, Left, Right. You should hear a noise like a ring being collected. Then, hold A and press Start for a level select!

I also had a funny one on European Club Soccer where you could hit a ball extremely hard by entering the password Three Shredded Wheat. Bloody brilliant cheat as this game was rock hard!

What's some that you peeps remember?

I never really liked using the cheats, but my favourite was on theme hospital where you used to enter a code to get more money and then the woman over the tannoy used to say "warning a cheat is running this hospital" haha!

most recent one I used was on GTA4 when you could dial a number on your phone and get a super car / bike / gun which came in handy as I don't reckon I'd have completed it without that

Sim City on PlayStation

$1,000,000 (in 2D game)

Select City Info Budget from the menu. Then at the Budget screen, hold R1 and press X, Circle, Triangle, Square. Release R1 and hold L1. Press X, Circle, Triangle, Square. Release L1 and hold R2. Press X, Circle, Triangle, Square. Release R2 and press L2. Press X, Square, Triangle, Circle. Release L2. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear the sound of a cheer. Note: This code may only be enabled once per game.

If I hadn't had this when I was young I could never have built the empire that I did. The taxes were just so difficult to get around to make enough people stay and carry on building.

natalya+3.JPG

Shit forgot about that +paint too

If I go back to the Commodore 64 and cartridge game International Soccer it didn't need a cheapt code. There was one angle that would always get you a goal.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The 30 life Contra code.  I don't think I ever played the game without using it.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

On 2017-6-7 at 2:00 AM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

ABACABB

Via the FG App

Was that from FIFA Tommy? I can't recall a Sega game with that cheat.

Was that from FIFA Tommy? I can't recall a Sega game with that cheat.

He was trying to say All Coppers Are Bastards but is apparently dyslexic.
ACAB

Sorry[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The MISSIGNO cheat for rarecandies on pokemon red/blue.

Also the r1, l1, r2, l2, up, right, down, left, up, right, down, down cheatcode from gta vice city that gave you weapons and money.

3 hours ago, ChaosGladiator said:

The MISSIGNO cheat for rarecandies on pokemon red/blue.

I will never forget it. 

1. Item in 6th slot of your inventory you want to dupe. 
  2. Talk to old man in Viridian City to learn how to catch pokemon. 
  3. Fly to Cinnibar Island. 
  4. Surf the shore on the right side of the island. 
    1. Enjoy the level 224 Starmies
  5. See Missingno, run away. 
  6. Profit. 

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

49 minutes ago, The3rdWalker said:

I will never forget it. 

1. Item in 6th slot of your inventory you want to dupe. 
  2. Talk to old man in Viridian City to learn how to catch pokemon. 
  3. Fly to Cinnibar Island. 
  4. Surf the shore on the right side of the island. 
    1. Enjoy the level 224 Starmies
  5. See Missingno, run away. 
  6. Profit. 

Same with safari zone. Enter it, leave, fly to cinnabar and surf. Have fun catching Chansey, Kangaskhan and Scyther/Pinsir without the annoying fucks running away :P

Power Overwhelming - god mode on Starcraft.

Black Sheep Wall - reveal the whole map on Starcraft.

Loads on Age of Empires, can't remember the codes but using KITT to destroy everything was fun. Shitloads of codes in that game.

My personal favourite however was Dark Reign. By simply editing a file called units.txt you could alter every aspect of every unit. Want a little soldier to one shot everything from across the map? Go for it. Putting rail guns on Spider Bikes was a proper laugh.

banlol.png

Original GTA on PC you could enter cheat codes when typing your character name.  If you entered ‘suckmyrocket’ you had all weapons in the game.  Or ‘iamthelaw’ for no police.

Trust Rockstar to get some humour in their cheat codes.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Kinda not a cheat code but borderline (and its relevant with FF7 remake coming out) so i'll let it pass in here:

In Final Fantasy 7 you can recruit Vincent Valentine.

In the Shinra Mansion at Nibbhiem, there is a safe on the top floor. The combination is: Right to 36, Left to 10, Right to 59 then Right to 97. Make sure you don't go too far left or too far right when turning. When it opens kill the monster, then get the stuff in the safe. Descend the spiral staircase and enter the coffin room. Vincent is in one of the coffins. Talk to him and leave, then come back and talk to him again and he will join you.

Also, I so needed to use the Full Health cheat for Tenchu on Playstation. Loved playing that game and blood from the stealth kills was awesome...just I was a bit shit at staying alive!

To refill health, Pause the game and press Left, Left, Down, Down, Square, Square, Triangle, Square

World of Warcraft classic gold is very important, and if you play a more modern version, you won't be used to this approach. Prioritize your funds as much as possible, it will pay off. You will need to purchase a mount trainer and buy it at 40 or as soon as possible after that. Whether you're leveling up as quickly as possible or climbing along The Journey, mounts are an important step. Before Thrifting.

I was reading the posts and I remember now.

I was playing Jurassic Park on the good ole Genesis/Mega Drive. A neighbor friend said, hey why don't you try entering NYUKNYUK in the password screen.

NYUKNYUK are you kidding me? That doesn't look like a legit password.

The next hour that day I finished the game haha.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:45 AM, JungleHeart said:

I was reading the posts and I remember now.

I was playing Jurassic Park on the good ole Genesis/Mega Drive. A neighbor friend said, hey why don't you try entering NYUKNYUK in the password screen.

NYUKNYUK are you kidding me? That doesn't look like a legit password.

The next hour that day I finished the game haha.

That game was impossible 😄