Playstation Plus Free games

Considering I was thinking about buying Planet Coaster, I'm pretty happy that's available on PS5 for free now. I agree that the others are a pass for me though.

@LordBaguette , you should be happy too since we spoke about getting Planet Coaster.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

35 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Considering I was thinking about buying Planet Coaster, I'm pretty happy that's available on PS5 for free now. I agree that the others are a pass for me though.

@LordBaguette , you should be happy too since we spoke about getting Planet Coaster.

Planet Coaster is a good game but for me it's a PC game. Let us know how it feels on console.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So the March selection of games looks pretty good. Been wanting to try Ark for a while so will probably download that, and Ghostrunner looks like it could a good game. Can't decide whether or not to get Sonic Racing though. I didn't know they were doing a multiplayer for Ghost of Tsushima either, i still need tonplay the actual game lol

Screenshot_20220223-175157_Twitter.jpg

23 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

So the March selection of games looks pretty good. Been wanting to try Ark for a while so will probably download that, and Ghostrunner looks like it could a good game. Can't decide whether or not to get Sonic Racing though. I didn't know they were doing a multiplayer for Ghost of Tsushima either, i still need tonplay the actual game lol

Screenshot_20220223-175157_Twitter.jpg

I already own Ark 😢 haha but for those who don't its a cracking little game . I wish i had more time to invest in titles like that , dayz and rust, even Conan sadly i have become a filthy casual 😢

I'll check out Ghostrunner but I'm more annoyed with the "half" game offers with the legends mode in Tsushima.  Might just be me.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Ark on PC back in the day was hilarious, I used to get destroyed by OP Chinese players 😁

If it was a PS5 version I'd check it out maybe.

I agree on Tsushima, great game but why only the MP part, that's just lame.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Ark is a game I can never work out if its good or not. Many people already own it (as do I) but its very similar to the survival games we play here. It becomes more fun if you all come together for a common goal and allow players to feel they can actually help with stuff. Difficult though because the levelling system means you can feel like you're already way behind if you step off the game for a week.

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Ark is a game I can never work out if its good or not. Many people already own it (as do I) but its very similar to the survival games we play here. It becomes more fun if you all come together for a common goal and allow players to feel they can actually help with stuff. Difficult though because the levelling system means you can feel like you're already way behind if you step off the game for a week.

Personally for me it was difficult to get in to, with a steep learning curve and as we'd already established a base and various things it was difficult to have meaningful input.

7 minutes ago, slamminbones said:

FB_IMG_1648660695311.jpg

Cheers for sharing Paul. I'm sure we briefly spoke about getting Hood some months ago when it came out but I think @jordie1892  tried it and it was pretty broken at the time iirc? Will happily download it and try it at some point though if people do want to try it.

Other than that, clearly the PS Plus enhancement they just communicated has impacted what's on offer this month 🙁

Ugh...  I hope this is an April fools joke.

9 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Battle for Bikini Bottom is a game I have wanted to play since I was born

SAME! I'M SUPER EXCITE! I'M TOTALLY GONNA STREAM IT AND EVERYTHING!

26 minutes ago, Antpool84 said:

So it looks like Fifa 22 is the top game for May, because everyone who wants to play this doesn't already have it 🤦‍♂️😂

Yeah, here's the visual leak of the games coming in May. I suppose it will help anyone in FG pick up FIFA 22 for the PS4 and want to join in with some FGFC games!?! Even could pick up and make a few little knockout fun tourneys too I reckon with more of us.

FRQ-kuRXoAEk0qj?format=jpg&name=small

Tribes of Midgard could definitely be something for more to try. I know that a few of us picked it up and I found it fun for a short while, defo needs to be played in a group. You can have up to 10 people in a playthrough too.

11 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I suppose it will help anyone in FG pick up FIFA 22 for the PS4 and want to join in with some FGFC games!?! Even could pick up and make a few little knockout fun tourneys too I reckon with more of us.

Thats a good point dude, would be cool to have some little tourneys occasionally 🙂

That’s a much better month.  Tribes and curse have been 2 I wanted to take a crack at.  FIFA will be a nice bonus.  

38 minutes ago, slamminbones said:
0e39efb929cc911df1bc16da423fc6bbf6246607

God of War Hmmmm "Adds to library immediately" 

I played some of the really old ones on PS2? 

Never bought the newer ones, but always wanted to play them. The storylines were always epic and immersive.