Playstation Plus Free games

God of war looks very much a me game, i have tried to play it twice and bounced off it.

will add it to the library but cant see me ever getting through it! 

It’s not a bad month mind, just think anyone that wanted to play god of war probably already has it?

19 minutes ago, Luseth said:

God of war looks very much a me game, i have tried to play it twice and bounced off it.

will add it to the library but cant see me ever getting through it! 

It’s not a bad month mind, just think anyone that wanted to play god of war probably already has it?

Yeah for the most part, most people have bought it years ago and enjoyed it. It's truly an epic game. 

Might take some time to complete it, but well worth the time. It's possible to hardcore binge and blast through it. Players like yourself and I that are very limited on playtime might want to play something else when we get the chance. 

God of War is definitely a masterpiece. 

It looks like a solid month.  I've already platinum trophied GoW but if anyone hasn't played it, NOW is the perfect time.  The other two games I could care less about.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

I agree with the recommendations for God of War, it's an incredible game. It's one of the last PS4 games I've played a few years ago before I left the platform for the Switch and Series X.

The valkyrie fights are intense; you will die a lot but the challenges are fair and are always rewarding. Loved platinum-ing the game so much.

9 minutes ago, slamminbones said:

Next month's ps plus games have been leaked but as usual this may not be them.

Crash bandicoot 4 ps4/ps5

The dark pictures:man of medan ps4

Arcadegeddon ps5/ps4

I know these are not set in stone but this would be where we could see some complaints from those who subscribe to the higher tiers of ps plus. How can you offer out a game for free on the base subscription that is within either of the upper tiers of the new subscription model?

Man of medan is on the ps plus extra and premium, so giving it away for free (especially if they do this frequently) begins to undermine the value of the upper tiers doesn't it? I know there's an arguement that you don't know what game you will get with the base subscription etc but I think it's a discussion to be had.

Its gonna take a few months to at least work out how and what they are releasing on these plans. Playing games like when you could rent them from Blockbusters back in the day wasn't my style and so I doubt that will change moving forward either. With there being so few AAA games being released to how was once some years ago, usually the money saved on the top tier monthly subscription would be put towards the game you want next - and then you own that said game rather than renting it out.

The devils advocate would be the games that constantly require online services because you could argue they aren't ever yours if they decide to switch servers off but it still feels too early to see what impact these subscriptions will have and also in comparison to the Xbox Game Pass.

I'll give crash 4 a go.  I'm kind of surprised about it considering activision was touting how well it was selling.  Guess the honeymoon is over.  I don't really care about man of medan and I'd try out the last one at some point for giggles and shits.

Tony Hawk's? Nice! Was always interested in having a go on this revamped version to see if I can actually pull off some shapes on a skateboard.

Little Nightmares is a very decent side scroller. My boy has both games and I got hooked watching him trying to get through levels. Definitely a worthy addition to the back catalogue.

I haven't played Crash from the last one yet 😄

Tony Hawk' I will give a go just because nostalgia, Yakuza is a brilliant game so would highly recommend 🙂 Little nightmares I could not get into when I tried previously and with such a backlog already will probably give it a miss ^_^

The hotwheels game is really fun.  Definetly a FG Friday worthy game.

7 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

The hotwheels game is really fun.  Definetly a FG Friday worthy game.

Couldn't agree more. I know I tried to convince people to buy it at the time but now its free, no reason not to get a full racetrack on it.

I would say versus Wreckfest and GTA Races its probably not as smashy smashy bang bang but defo worth a good hour of racing fun all together.....plus we could actually make some FG tracks eventually with their design your own track system.

Well, Heavenly bodies will be good to try.  I don't really care for the others.  Fucking Sony...  

Trades in his PS5 for a Series X

I had the full ps subscription because I had PS Now before hand but when renewal is due in January I think it unlikely I will renew the full subscription -

The premium was meant to have some older games, PS1, PS2 etc and it's been really poor. Surely before announcing it they should have had a timeline of games coming up?

The extra is ok I guess but there really isn't much on there that I want to play, I am playing pathfinder kingmaker but after that I think I am done.

So back to the basic subscription for me for the new year.

I’ve been wanting to play Nioh 2 but not pay for nioh 2 so I’m pretty happy about that. 

I feel the same way about the premium subscription. I just don’t use it, not worth the extra money in my opinion. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Most of the premium subscriptions just aren't worth it unless you are really into trying out indie games, which I'm sure works for some people. You can definitely save money and then invest it more so on other games that you may want add-ons, DLC, etc.

As for this month, its not too bad. Lego games are really underrated. I have Harry Potter and its a great Lego game. I'm sure some will be interested in Nioh 2.