Playstation Plus Free games

I guess the psplus free games must have taken the summer off too.  😵💫

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Overcooked is super fun on the switch. I would'nt mind trying both the other games to be honest.

To me it looks semi decent but other people may enlighten me shortly.....🤪

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

4 hours ago, G_dub52 said:

Overcooked is super fun on the switch. I would'nt mind trying both the other games to be honest.

To me it looks semi decent but other people may enlighten me shortly.....🤪

I've always wanted to try Overcooked cos its apparently a decent co-op game.

Dax wanted Predator a few months ago so he got it on digital. It isn't great tbh, but some of that is also down to the player pool isn't large so he can wait for ages for a game. I can see why it went to ps plus to stimulate some interest for the servers. Even writing this, my view of Predator has gone even further down come to think of it! 😅

Same here regarding golf, I did try the Rory one but I'll definitely download this.

Hell Let Loose is a very slow paced PC game and I'm doubtful it will pull in many console players. It's only recently released so I'm very surprised to see it for free.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

18 hours ago, Jason said:

I’ve been wanting to play a golf game since og tiger woods so I’ll probably try that out. 

Its hard as nails mate! For me, its far more technical than Tiger Woods and Links Golf was, especially if you put it on Pro which is what you're supposed to play on if online. Its good to chill out on, maybe worth having a round with everyone...could help me bloody putt better with your tips perhaps! 🤣🤣

7 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Its hard as nails mate! For me, its far more technical than Tiger Woods and Links Golf was, especially if you put it on Pro which is what you're supposed to play on if online. Its good to chill out on, maybe worth having a round with everyone...could help me bloody putt better with your tips perhaps! 🤣🤣

Well for it to be realistic I need to shoot 101 for 18. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

So it looks like November we will be getting Knockout City and First Class City for PS5 and PS4, Kingdoms of Amalur Re-reckoning for PS4, and Walking Dead Saints and Sinners as a PSVR game.

I'll definitely be downloading Amalur. When the re-release came out i debated getting it as i played it when it originally released and loved it. It was one of the very few games i've clocked over 100 hours on lol.

Knockout City looks like it will be worth a play to see of it has some decent multiplayer potential, so probably get that too

On 10/27/2021 at 2:13 PM, Antpool84 said:

I'll definitely be downloading Amalur. When the re-release came out i debated getting it as i played it when it originally released and loved it. It was one of the very few games i've clocked over 100 hours on lol.

I've heard this is a fantastic game on the PS4, I remember when Nat @Deep_diving_in_Lake_Hyrule  said it was a great remastered version to get your hands on so glad its free now!

18 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Not confirmed yet but these are looking like the December ps plus games 

Looking forward to the lego one. 

FB_IMG_1637800939359.jpg

Really looking forward to these, been tempted by Godfall for a while now, and always love me a lego game 😃😃

On 12/30/2021 at 9:54 AM, slamminbones said:

FB_IMG_1640801667095.jpg

Deep Rock Galactic has been on my waiting list for my PC for absolutely ages. However, now its made the move to playstation and its free, I've downloaded this because its definitely had fantastic reviews of replayability. Hopefully the quests available will help get you into the game. 4 player co-op I do believe.

14 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Deep Rock Galactic has been on my waiting list for my PC for absolutely ages. However, now its made the move to playstation and its free, I've downloaded this because its definitely had fantastic reviews of replayability. Hopefully the quests available will help get you into the game. 4 player co-op I do believe.

I'll give it a download, I've played a little on Xbox but it really needs co-op to enjoy so I'm up for that👍

jeffersonclasswar.jpg