Playstation Plus Free games

11 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Well those are disappointing. 

BF5 disappointing?! For here, it was probably the best thing to drop for free since its actually a far better MP game than we realised. It gives us the chance to also have huge Private War Games on FG Fridays now too 😎

And I mean, if anyone doesn't own Wreckfest already on a PS5 then they're crazy.

Personally I think that's a great offering, we've started playing BF V recently and now i can drop EA play.

Already have Wreckfest but again a game we play a fair amount of.

Anyone who doesn't have the games will be happy🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I’ve never been a fan of the BF franchise.  It’s never been my cup of coffee.  But hey, if it’s something for everyone to roll on then roll away.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

2 minutes ago, Riff Machine said:

I’ve never been a fan of the BF franchise.  It’s never been my cup of coffee.  But hey, if it’s something for everyone to roll on then roll away.  

Tbh, I've never been either, but once some of the guys here noticed that you can get a huge Private server so we can play around shooting each other and having a laugh, the game went way up in my thoughts! Getting spanked from random snipers from 13 miles away is annoying...but sniping one of your mates and then charging the same donkey when he respawns is the shit i'm after 😄

14 hours ago, STE M said:

Oh good back to absolute garbage 🙄😂

Yeah it doesn't look great overall, however I'm pretty sure Squadrons is actually a great MP game and something slightly different to what we're used to. I'm definitely picking that up and trying it out. I remember Rob @The3rdWalker  raving about it so no lose situation really.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah it doesn't look great overall, however I'm pretty sure Squadrons is actually a great MP game and something slightly different to what we're used to. I'm definitely picking that up and trying it out. I remember Rob @The3rdWalker  raving about it so no lose situation really.

For me Squadrons should have just been a game mode in Battlefront 2 . Like how i expected it to be featured frankly. But sure EA titles get better with Age so it could be worth a shot (for free anyway)

2 hours ago, STE M said:

For me Squadrons should have just been a game mode in Battlefront 2 . Like how i expected it to be featured frankly. But sure EA titles get better with Age so it could be worth a shot (for free anyway)

Yep, that would make sense but good ol' EA got abit more money out of it being a singular title I can only imagine 🤣

At least its free now, so we get to see how it plays for nothing.

20 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Could we use bops 4 for Fridays? 

FB_IMG_1625068162106.jpg

We used to play Blops 4 on Fridays and I'm sure the vast majority still have it somewhere. Not sure why we stopped as it wasn't a bad game.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

12 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

We used to play Blops 4 on Fridays and I'm sure the vast majority still have it somewhere. Not sure why we stopped as it wasn't a bad game.

I couldn't really play it as a month after it came out me moved in with my wife's parents but hopefully we can put this into rotation for Fridays. 

slamminbones.png

A plagues tale is really the only one I'm interested in.  More so for Sarah.  She's been looking at that one for a while.

On 7/1/2021 at 1:37 PM, phil bottle said:

Yeah it was played alot but always makes me think of all the hours we played on Blops 3 even more so. @slamminbones , our potential to have large numbers on Fridays for private parties always hold back certain games so maybe we need to check to see how many you can get into a private lobby.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:10 PM, Riff Machine said:

A plagues tale is really the only one I'm interested in.  More so for Sarah.  She's been looking at that one for a while.

I've never heard of this. Is it an Indie game?

UGH.....  Sony must really hate us.  I guess the only saving grace is at least the games with gold pics next month are just as shitty.

So with the August games being very mediocre to say the least, there seems to be the feeling that September could be a big month. I've seem a few sites saying F.I.S.T. Forged in Shadow Torch is a good bet for the PS5 game, but hoping there is one big ps4 title in there too