Favourite Cartoons

GazzaGarratt

Having kids these days means more cartoons on than ever before! It got me thinking though, most recent ones don't beat my old favourites.

I loved Button Moon and Trap Door (awesome plasticene work) when i was really REALLY young. Then I enjoyed Transformers and M.A.S.K. which were unbelievably brilliant back then and still are now imo.

My daughter loves the animated Mr. Bean of late and I've got to be honest, it is pretty darn good! It made me want to watch the old real life Mr Bean episodes that it came from.

Watch yours?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Animaniacs, Fraggle Rock, Under The Umbrella Tree, Today's Special (the book mice were the best), Darkwing Duck, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Magic School Bus, probably others I can't think of. We had a weird mix of Canadian and American programing in our house.

Random cartoons off the top of my head. Modern and old.

Bod.

Banana man.

The Tick. 

Original spiderman cartoon.

Original Dangermouse cartoon.

Batfink.

Pinky and the brain.

Tom and Jerry.

Bugs bunny.

Any loony tunes really and better on a cinema screen.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Hong Kong Phooey and Dangermouse, how could I forget them! I'm sure catch the pigeon was something to do with Wacky Races?

On 15/09/2016 at 1:44 PM, Rumelylady said:

Animaniacs, Fraggle Rock, Under The Umbrella Tree, Today's Special (the book mice were the best), Darkwing Duck, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, The Angry Beavers, Magic School Bus, probably others I can't think of. We had a weird mix of Canadian and American programing in our house.

Animaniacs, I think I remember that, definitely Rugrats though! I'm super intrigued with Darkwing Duck, probably need to google that one :230_hatched_chick:

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb