we have a 14 week old cross breed Staffy called Molly and a 3 year old Cat called Scooter, she is a bundle of energy and at the moment will eat anything including plants, plastic and the rubber seal from the door, they will eventually get on when she calms down a bit (i hope) at the moment she wants to play and the cat just wants a quiet life, the cat does torment her though usually from a place where she can't reach. i now am getting the exercise the doctor ordered.

Molly2_zpsab90f523.jpg?t=1381309328

Scooter2_zps4b68fa43.jpg

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg

here are my cats, Fat Fat and Fuzz Fuzz.

My son named them both, Fat Fat is mine and Fuzz is my wife's

wuaJ84g.jpg

Side by side, although not really. I don'thave a good side by side comparison of the two cats, but Fattie is about 2x as big as Fuzzie

NLeKyud.jpg

Goddamn banana! Get away from my Box!

(Seriously, Fattie hates bananna's, you put one near him and he beats the crap out of it. If I leave one on the counter, he will jump up, knock it off, and then get back down. He gets yelled at whenever he is on the counter, so he hates banana's to teh point that he risks me yelling at him in order to kill them)

kXglcP1.jpg

This cushion is mine, get your own. This is where I sleep.

Also, Fattie is about 25 lbs, but is solid and really healthy acording to the vet. Other than his Male Udder from when he got his nuts cut, he isn't fat at all.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I actually absolutely hate cats. Only reason I have Butterball is because my mom's one cat gave birth, which completely disgusted me. I saw the liter and held Butterball and it was love at first meow. I think that cat put a spell on me. I hate every other cat, love mine though. Even though he's a little terrorist.

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I actually absolutely hate cats. Only reason I have Butterball is because my mom's one cat gave birth, which completely disgusted me. I saw the liter and held Butterball and it was love at first meow. I think that cat put a spell on me. I hate every other cat, love mine though. Even though he's a little terrorist.

I've never been a cat person but love the one we have. We we went to pick one out and they opened the cage all of the other ones ran to the back and he walked up to the front and sat down waiting to be picked up

pls

no stahp

Putting a beautiful cat next to a panda bear is just too much cuteness for one picture. :o

It would be 10x cuter in real life! Untill the panda killed everyone :(

Nice pics Fraaace! Is he a lap cat?

Sometimes.. she used to sleep on peoples laps quite alot, but now she just likes sleeping in random areas.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Milo, an absolute nutter of a dog but wouldn't hurt a fly. You can mess with his ears, touch him whilst he's eating, whatever. He doesn't care  :lol:

428976_403329353083243_556023835_n.jpg

We also have an evil cat and a horse which has had more money spent on it that the house :angry: .... (well, nearly :lol: )