@Ajay  wanted a thread where we could post pics of our pets... so I'm reviving this thread with our pups. We rescued them together. Mikey was all brains. Mimi is... as dumb as rocks.

Mikey crossed the rainbow bridge 3 years ago. He was like a cat stuck in dog's body. He would wake me at 5AM on Saturdays and Sundays to go for adventures. He is also what I would call a sociopath. This is one of our favorite photos of him being happy because he got in the shower again:

image.png.62d1518029a39a95fd186c54fd5e6e0e.png

This is a recent photo of Mimi. You tend to hear me playing with her if @TurboR56Mini  is on comms and I'm not online. She's not bright, but she's my happy ogre:

image.png.c70cc664ba7d65334eaac249898ade8b.png

The lazy ginger was hand reared from one day old as he was found by one of our other cats and brought home. The other cat sometimes looks as though he has human lips.

Last year we had the oldest cat die and the black and white cats mum has gone to live with someone up the street, don't know why and were not sure who but we see her now and again.

Screenshot_20210416-022649_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210416-022706_Gallery.jpg

Some awesome pets here! Here's our first Dogs, Dobby and Luna. They're now just over a year old now.

dobby and luna 1.jpeg luna 1.jpeg

Always has the best Daddy pose! Loves getting his balls out!🤣🤣

dobby 1.jpeg