Anyone have a pet or pets?  Care to share pictures, stories, etc.? 

I used to have a female Black Labrador named Daisy.  I loved that dog more than I can explain.  She was my friend.  I miss her dearly.  I'll post some pictures later.  But, she and I used to go swimming together.  I'd throw a stick as far as I could out into the lake and we'd race to it.  That bitch beat me every time.  We had a ball walking trails together, wrestling around, or just chilling on the couch. 

Here's a quick study that talks about animals having feelings just like humans.  Most pet owners already know this, but scientists sometimes feel the need to prove things in studies.  :) 

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've had pets all of my life, although there was a 6 year spell where I didn't owing to my other half suffering with asthma and eczema which meant she was allergic to most animals when in close contact.

Her daughter was desperate for a dog and did the typical kiddy nagging thing. I kept putting her off not wanting to run the risk of getting one and having to give it back because he would set off the Missus's animal hair allerigies.

Finally we relented and started looking at breeds that were supposedly allergy friendly. This led us to Harley our Cockapoo (cocker spaniel, poodle cross), he doesn't shed (that's why we opted for this breed), is as mad as a hatter in a fun way, massively loyal, especially to me which I really love.

I didn't realise just how much I missed having a dog until we got him about 18 months ago. I get the Dino scenario everytime I come home, in that he's always excited and happy when I come home and always puts a smile on my face no matter how crap my day has been.

All in all he's the best dog I have ever had, which is saying something because there was one dog that I've had in the past that I thought would never be topped.

I'll do the same as Tommy and post some pics later.

When I used to live in Tijuana, I had a dog named Pulgas (Spanish for "fleas").

When I adopted her off the street she had more ticks than fleas, but we Garrapatas didn't flow correctly. x)

She had fiery red-Orange fur, a puffy white-tipped tail, and these big 'ol Brown eyes.

To this day, I can't figure out what type of dog she was. :lol:

My friend bought her when she was 4 months old, and abandoned her when he moved a week later.

You wouldn't have expected it, but she was a survivor. She walked the streets like she owned that sh*t.

I secretly fed her every day, and eventually, she just started sleeping outside our fence.

I eventually adopted her right off the street. I bought her a collar, gave her her shots, bathed her regularly...even bought her one of those big fancy igloo dog house, which she never used. She preffered sleeping under the streetlight outside my fence. xD

Me and her were inseparable.

She was also a giant skank.xD

She was pregnant a total of 7 times. One time, I woke up to find a giant pile of stray dogs writhing around the front of my house, and when I called her name, she poked her head out from the center of it. :lol:

My dad had to come out with a BB gun and shoot the strays to pry them off of her.

Oh, I can see her now, bathing in the sun, me calling her name, she not moving, only opening one eye to look at me and wagging her tail lazily.

Makes me all teary eyed.

:(

Alas...when my dad went to jail, his assets were repossessed (he was, apparently, a high-ranking cocaine dealer with unknown connections to the cartels, so his properties were under investigation), and I don't know what became of my beloved Pulgientas.

But I still have 4 great years worth of memories...

DM9ON.png

Really Mario,do you have to buzz kill EVERY thread.

We have one cat Tillman. We raised labs for years while I was growing up. I want a dog now but don't have a fenced in yard

image_zps347f9d77.jpg

When I used to live in Tijuana, I had a dog named Pulgas (Spanish for "fleas").

When I adopted her off the street she had more ticks than fleas, but we Garrapatas didn't flow correctly. x)

She had fiery red-Orange fur, a puffy white-tipped tail, and these big 'ol Brown eyes.

To this day, I can't figure out what type of dog she was. :lol:

My friend bought her when she was 4 months old, and abandoned her when he moved a week later.

You wouldn't have expected it, but she was a survivor. She walked the streets like she owned that sh*t.

I secretly fed her every day, and eventually, she just started sleeping outside our fence.

I eventually adopted her right off the street. I bought her a collar, gave her her shots, bathed her regularly...even bought her one of those big fancy igloo dog house, which she never used. She preffered sleeping under the streetlight outside my fence. xD

Me and her were inseparable.

She was also a giant skank.xD

She was pregnant a total of 7 times. One time, I woke up to find a giant pile of stray dogs writhing around the front of my house, and when I called her name, she poked her head out from the center of it. :lol:

My dad had to come out with a BB gun and shoot the strays to pry them off of her.

Oh, I can see her now, bathing in the sun, me calling her name, she not moving, only opening one eye to look at me and wagging her tail lazily.

Makes me all teary eyed.

:(

Alas...when my dad went to jail, his assets were repossessed (he was, apparently, a high-ranking cocaine dealer with unknown connections to the cartels, so his properties were under investigation), and I don't know what became of my beloved Pulgientas.

But I still have 4 great years worth of memories...

Damn. That really gave me some feels...*mildly manly tear*

My dog's an eight year old schnauzer named Napoleon.

To say the least, he's very...... odd.

I feel like my family we have a love-hate relationship, mainly because when we want to pet him, hug him, etc. he really doesn't like it, unless he's the one to get on our laps (except for my dad, my dog loves the hell out of him). Either way though, he brings a lot of joy and laughter into our lives.

My dad said as a joke that when he dies that we'll just stuff him doing his best trick (raising his paw into the air and putting it in our hand). It's a failry morbid thought, but I ended up drawing it. However, thinking about my dog dying makes me want to cry. I love that little thing to death, and the thought of him dying is painful. In his life he's been attacked by a total of three pitbulls and a german shepard. Even after all that he's still a very peppy little guy.

I hope I could get a dog like him when I'm older.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Chris and Tommy, I'm this close *holds fingers 1/8 inch apart* to exploding on you to the point it could jeopardize the harmony of the forum. I'm disgusted to be honest with your obvious disdain for Datte. Yes, people need to work hard to succeed, no shit, but not everyone starts life with the same hand of cards. Datte's still young but has already lived through a lifetime's worth of shit, yet he tries to be positive about it, tries to have a sense of humor about it, and is trying to walk the path of the righteous when most in his position would take the easy way out. We are his family, we are his friends, we're the ones he should be able to talk to and get support in return, not the negative comments you two keep throwing at him, like he's messing up your forum by just being honest about his life.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I've had several conversations with Datte in PMs about his situation. I've been very supportive of him in the past. I don't think I was out of line at all for calling him out in the success thread. He was posting "poor me" comments in a thread that was meant for the exact opposite of his post. As far as the advice I gave him in that thread, I told him the same thing in PMs before, and I stand by it.

If you're referring to me liking the post from Chris in this thread, it had nothing to do with his comment to Datte. It was because he has a cute cat. I didn't even know he had a cat.

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Chris and Tommy, I'm this close *holds fingers 1/8 inch apart* to exploding on you to the point it could jeopardize the harmony of the forum. I'm disgusted to be honest with your obvious disdain for Datte. Yes, people need to work hard to succeed, no shit, but not everyone starts life with the same hand of cards. Datte's still young but has already lived through a lifetime's worth of shit, yet he tries to be positive about it, tries to have a sense of humor about it, and is trying to walk the path of the righteous when most in his position would take the easy way out. We are his family, we are his friends, we're the ones he should be able to talk to and get support in return, not the negative comments you two keep throwing at him, like he's messing up your forum by just being honest about his life.

I maybe could of worded it differently but it still would come out sounding like a dick. I'm fine with that. My point is through out numerous threads he constantly brings up his situation. We all have problems. We are all struggling with things wether it's money,health or something else. We also come on here to talk to each other and bitch about problems. Ask for advice. You may not like the advice you are given but most of us are being honest. Hell go to my PPR it's filled with me complaining about work or life. What you don't see is us doing it in threads spread out on these forums. It's also called tough love. Sometimes you need to be told what you don't want to hear. I don't have a problem with him sharing what's going on but I think there is a place for that.

Im not bringing up sh*t about my situation!

That's what happened, so im sharing it!

BB, YOU took it as a "poor me" comment.

Re-read my response to your misguided comment in that thread and come back here.

Act suprised.

Tiger, screw you.

The in every thread I bring it up, I was asked.

This one was to set up the background.

DM9ON.png