Black Spindle

Plumbers Crack

I want this in my life and "Lost To Light" is the daily heroic....I don't suppose there would be two of you about tonight (UK) who've completed the Black Spindle quest and would run it with me?. Would be handy to have for the noob raid!! :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried but failed ! Thanks Joey and Lee we were getting closer with each attempt , maybe next time .

No worries Rod! 2 more attempts and we'd have it. Good rythmn in the end.

I think the best scenario would a bubble titan, a sunbreaker and a nightstalker plus 3 raze-lighters. Hit him with shadow shot, then scorch, drop bubble with armor buff proceed to uppercut until he's dead. You really need to get him on the first assault. If you have to respawn and wait for your supers to recharge, you're in a deep hole.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Yep, that looks better, I didn't realize that was how the blight mechanics worked. I thought they spawned continually until he was dead.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

So by trying to batter the boss as quick as possible we ended up causing the fight to be much harder than it needed to be!! Would love to try this again now knowing this, should be quite easy with 3 of us if the strategy works

Think of all the F-bombs I could have saved! Three going in doing that stray would make the spindle a breeze.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

OK....the daily heroic is Lost to Light which is the Black Spindle trigger.... I need this gun in my Destiny life, as well as three others being interested (Mazz will probably threaten to shard it!!)....do we have a couple of veterans who could give me/us a hand tonight??

Leroy Jenkins (aka Diddums) has said he's sad that he isn't asked but, from the video above, a calm and considered strategy is needed and one idiot (me) on the team is enough  ;)  :P  :D

I'll be on approx 7.00 - 10.00'ish GMT....any offers?

I think you should both go out together Dave....it's nearly Valentines Day so it'll be cheaper than on the actual night....I know we're going to miss your unique contribution and input but, she's your lady......*phew*, that was close!! 

I think you should both go out together Dave....it's nearly Valentines Day so it'll be cheaper than on the actual night....I know we're going to miss your unique contribution and input but, she's your lady......*phew*, that was close!!

That was pretty damn funny Dave.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Thanks to Dids & Lee the spindle has dropped at last , after approx 9 attempts tonight along with the ship . Was a good evening to catch up with everybody again . Had about 20 secs to spare and I think the key was not many deaths they take up to much time . Thanks again

Congrats Rod, bloody hard fight but we got there eventually! Despite all my bitching & moaning the feeling of getting it done was amazing, and just hooking up with some of the non-CoD FGers was great too, I think we should arrange a raid sometime again. 

Thanks Lee for helping us get it done, what a night. The key was definitely to avoid dying as much as possible, as you're all aware I'm no stranger to sacrificing myself if it means I can take a big bastard down with me but taking it slow and concentrating fire on the same target seemed to be the key, as well as ensuring you clear the rooms prior to the boss as quick as possible. I think we got there with 7 mins to spare (?) which was pretty damn good!

Dave, you're next :D

banlol.png

^ Yep, great feeling in the end. It took us a lot of hard work, co-ordination and some focused firing to nail that bastard and his ads.

Amazing feeling. So happy for you Rod. It is definitely Dave's time next time [emoji109] [emoji106]

Destiny really isn't dead by any means.