Squad (PC)

J4MES OX4D

Looks good, but sadly, I just flat refuse to support Early Access games anymore. (Or Kickstarters)

I hope they do well, and are able to release a decent product

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The Squad does look interesting but we'll see, Arma 3 has been out a while now, it's had a lot of post-release development and the mods for it get better and better all the time.

I've really enjoyed the Arma3 DayZ type mods, with all the maps from Arma 2 like Taviana and Lingor...but the actual military mods (king of the hill etc) are really excellent too.

So I think I'll wait a while on this, if I've learned anything lately, it's that Early Access means that a finished playable game is in the region of 3 years away, at the very least...

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Oddly, I have been burnt by "Early Access" more than Kickstarter. When I say Burnt I mean the game gets dropped by the dev team altogether, and Steam doesn't offer refunds passed a certain time frame

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."