Humorous gaming stories

L_C_Scipio

By which I mean amusing things that happen in real life that are related to games rather than funny things that happen in games.

I'd picked up Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando and loved it, so I went to Gamestop during a buy 2 get 1 sale to find the other three games in the series. Found them all so I went up to the counter to buy them. It was a slow day so there were two employees at the counter, a guy and a girl. The guy looks at the games I'm getting and says, "Looks like you're just missing Going Commando." The girl says, "Oh, I love Going Commando!" We both look at her trying not to laugh while she realizes what she just said and turns a nice shade of red :D

In midnigh release for ME3, I was arguing with a dumba$$ who thought that the PS3 version was the superior way to play the series (keep in mind that this was back when ME1 was just a hushed prayer for PS3 users. TLDR PS3 had no ME1).

This went on for about an hour.

When I finally got up to the counter to redeem my copy, my excitement turned into confusion: ME3 Collectors Edition for the PS3.

Apparently...the stupid clerk I first preordered I ME3 with signed me up for the PS3 version.

Boy, did the PS3 guy have a good lol at that.

Thankfully, there was a last minute cancel for an Xbox version from a guy that wanted a PS3 one...

So we just switched it officially.

DM9ON.png

I don't really have any funny stories like you guys. The only one that I think could qualify is that my ex-girlfriend works at Gamestop at the mall so everytime I go there I walk by a few times to make sure she's not in there before I walk in. Then if I see her I run and hide. Needless to say, i'm always watching out in that mall.  :P

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I don't really have any funny stories like you guys. The only one that I think could qualify is that my ex-girlfriend works at Gamestop at the mall so everytime I go there I walk by a few times to make sure she's not in there before I walk in. Then if I see her I run and hide. Needless to say, i'm always watching out in that mall. :P

lol incognito.

Was the break-up that rough for it to be that akward?

DM9ON.png

Last year my friend and I were arguing over Bioshock.

He was basically saying that the game was shit, when he had never played it. He thought that the concept of a city underwater and a city in the sky was stupid and basically declared them as horrible games.

The first Bioshock is probably my favorite game, so, naturally, I was kind of ticked because he was dissing the game, while never actually playing it.

Then on the first day of the school year, while I was waiting for the bus to take me home, he came up to me and said,"Okay....Bioshock's pretty badass. I like it...."

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Last year my friend and I were arguing over Bioshock.

He was basically saying that the game was shit, when he had never played it. He thought that the concept of a city underwater and a city in the sky was stupid and basically declared them as horrible games.

The first Bioshock is probably my favorite game, so, naturally, I was kind of ticked because he was dissing the game, while never actually playing it.

Then on the first day of the school year, while I was waiting for the bus to take me home, he came up to me and said,"Okay....Bioshock's pretty badass. I like it...."

Replace "Bioshock" with "ponies", and you've got the story of my circle of friends. xD

DM9ON.png