What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Sorry not sorry.

My taste in music is not for everybody in fact most likely just my self.

You can't help what you like my man. Sounds a bit happy hardcore mixed with something else. It's quite in your face. I think I would need about 10 eccies, 3 lines of coke and about half a bottle of vodka and be in a nightclub somewhere to fully enjoy that type of music. 

It's just a bit much for me on an average day sober. But each to their own. That's why there is so much music out their to suit everyone's different tastes. 

Don't get me wrong tho I could get down to something like this easily. 

Back to the old Garage days.

Wouldn't normally have too much rap in my collection but back in the day these had a couple of tunes to fit into a playlist

15 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Back to the old Garage days.

Wouldn't normally have too much rap in my collection but back in the day these had a couple of tunes to fit into a playlist

Everytime I think of Artful Dodger I always think of him and Craig David with the classic. Re ee wind the crowd say bo select. 

Garage and R&B isn't really for me. A bit soft. There are better things to chill to like Reggae and I like various rap and hip-hop. 

Grime music the subgenre of rap come about from a mixture of Garage and Dance hall Caribbean. 

It's more a collective of street music from London. Which pre dates Drill music and which is another evolution of the genre. 

56 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

If anyone has a massively eclectic music taste like me, I have a playlist for that:

Not bad quite a varied mix of indy, punk rock, older and newer things of different genres. 

Didn't realise Tasha Sultan had official tracks I remember watching some of her early stuff on YT. 

A random mix of Chili peppers from at least 3 albums. 

Overall a pretty decent mix of tunes Tom my man. 👍

7 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

Not bad quite a varied mix of indy, punk rock, older and newer things of different genres. 

Didn't realise Tasha Sultan had official tracks I remember watching some of her early stuff on YT. 

A random mix of Chili peppers from at least 3 albums. 

Overall a pretty decent mix of tunes Tom my man. 👍

Love Tash Sultana, was supposed to see her live but f*cking covid stopped that

cba