What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

I am yo-yoing between Rap, Rock and pop 😅 No clue what I will put on each time I don the Headphones. I have been enjoying the Peacemaker Soundtrack though all that old hair metal with some gems thrown in

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/29/2022 at 5:24 PM, G_dub52 said:

The new Black Keys track is dirty man I love it. Wild child it's called, proper hooked me in. Look forward to more from them! 

I will need to give it a listen, I loved their old old stuff before they got more commercial etc. The more raw and bluesy stuff. Albums like Rubber Factory and Superthickfreakness. 

I've recently been listening to Gojira, mostly due to having seen an ad for the Gojira archetype for the Neural DSP system, and damn.  They're pretty friggin good.  Their tone is clean as fuck, although they do love that pitch shifter.  The album Magma has been in my playlist for most of the week and I gave their latest release, Fortitude, a listen as well.  I didn't get hooked as much with that one, but it's a decent album.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

2 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I've recently been listening to Gojira, mostly due to having seen an ad for the Gojira archetype for the Neural DSP system, and damn.  They're pretty friggin good.  Their tone is clean as fuck, although they do love that pitch shifter.  The album Magma has been in my playlist for most of the week and I gave their latest release, Fortitude, a listen as well.  I didn't get hooked as much with that one, but it's a decent album.

They are technically awesome, drummer is unreal. Just a bit too heavy for me nowadays. If they were around earlier I probably would of been well into them. 

Again a very good band tho. 

Yep. And its so damn good. Can't beat an uplifting song that gives everything else that gets you down a big FU. 👊

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

13 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yep. And its so damn good. Can't beat an uplifting song that gives everything else that gets you down a big FU. 👊

My Wife likes Pink, she went to see her in concert a few years ago. Showed me some videos, damn that woman puts on a hell of a show. 

Especially all the singing whilst doing acrobatic type swinging and being suspended upside down etc. Absolutely incredible to pull such a thing off. 

13 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

My Wife likes Pink, she went to see her in concert a few years ago. Showed me some videos, damn that woman puts on a hell of a show. 

Especially all the singing whilst doing acrobatic type swinging and being suspended upside down etc. Absolutely incredible to pull such a thing off. 

Yeah, my wife loved her back in the day and we've been to a few of her concerts. She really does put on a show. The acrobat one she did here, she even jumped into a huge pool of water near the end!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb