What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m listening to my favorite soundtrack from the series "Big Little Lie". Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world and are morally transported to the coast of Australia. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because every series starts with this song.

At the moment i'm loving the latest Papa Roach single Kill the Noise, although it is from last year lol

Muse have got a new single out too which is pretty good, looking forward to their new album. I really enjoyed Simulation Theory when that came out, don't think there was a bad song on there.

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

At the moment i'm loving the latest Papa Roach single Kill the Noise, although it is from last year lol

Muse have got a new single out too which is pretty good, looking forward to their new album. I really enjoyed Simulation Theory when that came out, don't think there was a bad song on there.

Can I just say that I am always impressed and amazed at how Papa Roach continues to release good music? I listened to them extensively when I was a teenager through my early 20s... along with Muse and Linkin Park and some others. I caught up on some Papa Roach a few weeks ago and was astounded when I found out they were still making music.. and music I like!

I'm not apologising to enjoy this upbeat dance track 😄

But if you want an oldie but goldie track, then here you go 😄

48 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I love Tyler Childers man!  He's so good.  Feathered Indians is one of my favorite songs ever.  Good choice.

Yeah. How’s he’s not more famous I’ll never understand. Him and Sturgill Simpson are my go to. 

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

On 2/9/2022 at 8:38 PM, Diddums said:

Fuck me, this is pure gold.

These remind me of Bros! 🤣 Man, the 80's and early 90's were hilarious and golden weren't they!

Actually, its about time we heard of Wilson Phillips again 😄

I've been all over the place this week.  Damn near everyday, I'll have Sevendust playing at some point.  Volbeat has been in my rotation as well as some old school Alice in Chains.  I recently started listening to Gojira.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*