What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/9/2021 at 9:53 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

And with the Euros, this, by a million miles is the best England song to be ever made.

I want to put it out there first that I'm Scottish. Now I'm not anti-english, but I can't handle John Barnes rapping. It's one of the single most cringey things I've ever seen or heard. It's up there in my top 3 of cringe for sure. 😜

New Order were the first band a teenage me left London to go and watch. They played the GMex in Manchester with Happy Mondays and Gary Clail as support acts.

No Maradona in the Denmark football team tonight @GazzaGarratt so I think I'm OK to go with this one🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Reminds me, came across a new group listening to some youtube playlists and they're great.  Definitely a bit of Dio going on in Heaven falls too.

Though on the subject of covers, I've been enjoying Exit Eden recently too

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Sevendusts new album Blood & Stone and Clint Lowery God Bless The Renegades are both on constant replay for me.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

5 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

A sad thing, 85 he was? I was lucky to see him live a few years ago. Would of loved to have see him when he was younger. Total legend and visionary.

When he was in London he would visit neighbours of a mate of mine from school and hang CDs and assorted items on the branches of a tree in their garden 😁

Love his music and his very distinctive production sound.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

17 hours ago, phil bottle said:

When he was in London he would visit neighbours of a mate of mine from school and hang CDs and assorted items on the branches of a tree in their garden 😁

Love his music and his very distinctive production sound.

That's very unique and cool, the hanging of items from a tree sounds very spiritual and personal, to surround yourself with familiar items.

I remember when I was in Amsterdam about 14 years ago. Literally the first coffee shop I walked into after arriving. There was a poster of Lee Scratch on the wall with gig dates. It had the night befores date on it. I asked the dude there did I just miss him? And he was like yeah man, he played here last night. He comes over a couple of times a year and he was here. Pipes, bongs, chillums. You would of had a smoke with him if you were a day earlier. 😳

Just got back from seeing these guys live. My first post lockdown gig and their first date on the UK part of theIr tour. Absolutely stunning sound quality, amaze balls light show and top, top musicians. Far and away the best covers band I’ve seen and this is my second gig of theirs.

We had our tickets for over a year because of Covid. If you can get a ticket, go

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork