what other games do you guys play?

crispymorgan

Really enjoyed playing destiny, but more so, I've enjoyed playing with a great bunch of guys, and diddums.

I've got some vouchers to buy a new game, but I'd rather get something that everyone else has got. So....... What ya got?

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

I was about to post a really long list, until I realized you were looking for multiplayer...

Several people have Far Cry 4, a few have Dragon Age Inquisition, there's also GTA V. Everyone's looking forward to The Division, but I'm not sure of the release date.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Great post Crispy. I was thinking exactly the same as you. Diablo 3 seems to have good reviews along with a few FGers playing it. Would've been great if there was a sports game that we could all play together. How's Madden for people who have it?

Got Far Cry 4 yesterday so will be around to play co-op on this.

Destiny is about the only game that I play thats multiplayer anymore.

I still play minecraft and diablo 3, but not with other folks. My son and my puppy keep me running all over the place.

for example I had Diablo 3 running all day yesterday, to the point that I had to charge my controller 3 times. But I think I only managed to actually play for about 3 hours. The rest of the time it was paused or I was standing in town.

I do have Far Cry 4, and GTAV, as well as BF4 and a few other FPS games. I just don't have time to really focus on that stuff anymore

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Destiny is about the only game that I play thats multiplayer anymore.

I still play minecraft and diablo 3, but not with other folks. My son and my puppy keep me running all over the place.

for example I had Diablo 3 running all day yesterday, to the point that I had to charge my controller 3 times. But I think I only managed to actually play for about 3 hours. The rest of the time it was paused or I was standing in town.

I do have Far Cry 4, and GTAV, as well as BF4 and a few other FPS games. I just don't have time to really focus on that stuff anymore

I hope to get in some D3 with you sometime this coming week.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Downloading Borderlands presequel.

I've come to the realization that I may be addicted to destiny. I've came to this realization after creating a twitter account last night just so I can tell askplaystation they are a bunch of cunts.

Decided every hour I will make sure those guys know they're cunts.

Seriously you go to the xbox Twitter and they're all like sorry for the inconvenience, xbox should be up shortly. Psn was like, we are aware there is a issue. Our maintenance guys are working hard. No estimated time for a fix. That's the only thing they say.

Hey guys, merry Christmas playstation team.

Playstation :we are aware of this issue and are working hard to restore our systems.

Xbox was up and running within an hour after KimDotcom paid lizard squad off to stop the attacks. Psn is still down. Kim paid them last night about 12am.

D3 is worth it IMO

if you can get it and the expac for no more than 30$ its a great deal. I don't think I would pay more though

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Trouble is, once a network has gone down hard, it's a complete bugger to get back going.  I think Sony need to take a long hard look about how they authenticate our service.  Bungies servers are ok, so we can theoretically play the game, its just validating our PSN status thats the downfall.  Does this need to be done every game session?  could we get away with once a week?  I expect some kind of refund for this, otherwise it hasn't cost them anything, the only people who lose out are people who want to play

I decided to play the campaign mission on AW.  By christ they phoned that fucker in didn't they?  Press Square to pay respects? And a part where a dude jumps out so I try and melee him with the melee button, but as it's a quicktime event, I have to do something else.  I could tell the thick fucker was going to fall down at one point, because games love that splitting people up and now you have to get around creeping shit.

Trading in tomorrow. 

Utter Wank.

From what I've read, it's a good game, but playing with randoms means you'll almost certainly end up with hackers.  Looks like we have enough to get a regular group together though.  Plus local co-op/split screen means it will be good for me and my son to kick back and play together.