Stuff I've bought - ONLY SELF TAKEN PHOTOS!

Diddums

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after putting $600 into my truck, the cylinder head cracked.  That was going to be another 1200-1400, and it just wasn't worth putting that much into a 15.5 year old truck that was beat to hell.  So... I ended up getting this.  It's a 2011 Chevy Silverado.  Sorry for the shit quality picture.  I need to go get the bed sprayed soon though.  Otherwise, I love it.  It's nicer than any other vehicle I've ever owned.  

33l1bwl.jpg

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Well, after putting $600 into my truck, the cylinder head cracked. That was going to be another 1200-1400, and it just wasn't worth putting that much into a 15.5 year old truck that was beat to hell. So... I ended up getting this. It's a 2011 Chevy Silverado. Sorry for the shit quality picture. I need to go get the bed sprayed soon though. Otherwise, I love it. It's nicer than any other vehicle I've ever owned.

33l1bwl.jpg

Nice Tommy!

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

P2070149_zpsyhsvffbv.jpg

S&W Model 19-3. 4" nickel, factory smooth grips, yellow front insert/white outline rear sights. At some point it's had a competition action job and the previous owner sent it back to S&W for rehab about 8 years ago as he didn't like having to use soft primers only. S&W returned it to factory specs pull weight wise, jeweled the hammer and trigger (which I could do without, I get it was cool at one point in time but...meh), etc.

These are medium frame .357 magnum revolvers that S&W introduced as a smaller alternative to the N-frame duty revolvers.  They are not meant to be fed a steady diet of magnums as they are not as robust and their service life isn't as long.  You can run .38s and mild .357 magnums through it and it'll outlive you, though, so the general recommendation was practice with .38s and carry .357s.

The spot between the grips and the trigger guard is the reflection of my hand holding the camera. I used a little Mothers and a microfiber cloth and it shines like a diamond in a goat's ass. I'm pretty well satisfied with it.

That is NICE Doc...I'm a big revolver fan, but a nice Nickle plated revolver just puts it over the edge. Super nice. That's just plain purdy!

Thanks.  I bought a Model 19 awhile back that was a "3T" gun, (Target Hammer, Target Trigger, Target Sights) and just never really got into it.  This is a piece custom ordered for carry, exactly what I wanted.  The sight is so much better for my eyes than black on black.

Can't take a picture because they won't arrive for weeeeeksss....but I've just managed to get tickets for a gig for someone I've wanted to see for years.....

Ladies and gentlemen... Mr Bruce Springsteen!!

090913-bruce-springsteen-624-1378741428.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork