Steam ID, Origin, Minecraft, LoL, etc.

Commander_Undies

I just bought myself a gaming laptop so will be trying to get more involved in the PC world woohoo! 

Steam ID is G_dub52 add me if you wish 🙂

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

47 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

I just bought myself a gaming laptop so will be trying to get more involved in the PC world woohoo! 

Steam ID is G_dub52 add me if you wish 🙂

What made you decide to try PC? Any games in particular you have in mind to play?

Answer these questions and tell us about your laptop and its specs in the hardware section🤗

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

58 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

What made you decide to try PC? Any games in particular you have in mind to play?

Answer these questions and tell us about your laptop and its specs in the hardware section🤗

haha certainly!

I have wanted to get into PC gaming more for the vast amount of games and the sheer amount of choice out there. I used to PC game when I was younger but mainly simulation and action games etc but lately the whole console thing has just declined in my interest with the exception of some games I play with the FG crew.

Game I want to play:

Valheim, Fallout, Diablo 3 (and 4 on release), sea of thieves, rust, day-z and a steam wishlist thats growing by the day. There are also some games like horizon 4 etc but I want so decent open world strategy type games to play on a night now. Games where I can feel progression and work for status etc.

**Edit** removed spec to post in HW section 🙂

It should be delivered this week so I can get rolling on the weekend, plus its payday Friday for extras! 

40 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

haha certainly!

I have wanted to get into PC gaming more for the vast amount of games and the sheer amount of choice out there. I used to PC game when I was younger but mainly simulation and action games etc but lately the whole console thing has just declined in my interest with the exception of some games I play with the FG crew.

Game I want to play:

Valheim, Fallout, Diablo 3 (and 4 on release), sea of thieves, rust, day-z and a steam wishlist thats growing by the day. There are also some games like horizon 4 etc but I want so decent open world strategy type games to play on a night now. Games where I can feel progression and work for status etc.

**Edit** removed spec to post in HW section 🙂

It should be delivered this week so I can get rolling on the weekend, plus its payday Friday for extras! 

That's really cool. There used to be only a few of us that played PC but that's really changed in the last year or two. There's quite a big gang now.

Also, I would say pretty much all of us have every game you mentioned one way or another 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

That's really cool. There used to be only a few of us that played PC but that's really changed in the last year or two. There's quite a big gang now.

Also, I would say pretty much all of us have every game you mentioned one way or another 😁

That's awesome! I've been reading up on the Valheim server too and that looks ace. Can't wait to get it now! 

On 7/18/2022 at 1:51 PM, crippled_viper said:

Steam account: Mister_one_calf

Epic Games: Mister_one_calf

Sent you an invite Matt! Hope you're keeping well bud 👍