Steam ID, Origin, Minecraft, LoL, etc.

Commander_Undies

Join the FG forum group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ForeverGamingCoUk/

Also  jordie1892 there are 4 steam profiles with the same name...

Capn has http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048532714 as a friend. Is this you for real?

Yeah, I'm friends with Capn' . There was a very stupid prank some 'friends' tried to pull regarding that...

I've added myself to the Steam FG community. I share this with a couple of family members so if I don't respond or join or whatever; it's because I am not actually on the PC! Thanks guys

I didn't know we had a Steam Forever Gaming community.  I need to check that out.  :)  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I accepted your Friend Request James :)

Thank you and also to Jordie and H3iman :)

I've given my friends list a big clean out as most of them are COD fanatics who play nothing else.

Look forward to getting some games in with you all. I'm not always on even if I am logged in as a couple others in my family play on my account but they wont interfere. Cheers peeps!

Guys, is this still active? What does this have and used for? I clicked the link and it has 13 people in it, most I know.

If someone can fill me in that would be great. I also want to ask if some of the others active on Steam can reach out to the others please.

We should tell them we are more active on there going forward and to get their arses back online with us all.

Via the FG App