3 Year anniversary!

Drifter

Nice job, Steve.  Do you have any tips for others who might be trying to quit? 

Tommy I wish I did have but the truth is the only tip that works is the honest decision to make a change in your life. I tried many times to quit doing things that supposedly helped like nicotine inhaler, the patch, certain foods, changing when or where I smoked, trying brands I didn't like the taste of or just cutting down slowly. Honestly the only way to really quit is to know in your mind that one day smoking will be the cause of what kills you. Once a person honestly realizes that to be true and then makes the decision that they want to live as long and healthy a life as they can then quitting actually becomes much much easier. It's all about getting your mind right and simply being ready to put it down because you want to live.

I know that's not really a "tip" but it's the honest truth.

Tommy I wish I did have but the truth is the only tip that works is the honest decision to make a change in your life. I tried many times to quit doing things that supposedly helped like nicotine inhaler, the patch, certain foods, changing when or where I smoked, trying brands I didn't like the taste of or just cutting down slowly. Honestly the only way to really quit is to know in your mind that one day smoking will be the cause of what kills you. Once a person honestly realizes that to be true and then makes the decision that they want to live as long and healthy a life as they can then quitting actually becomes much much easier. It's all about getting your mind right and simply being ready to put it down because you want to live.

I know that's not really a "tip" but it's the honest truth.

Truth right here. People can shove all sorts of ways to quit down your throat but the only thing that will help you quit is your own decision to do so

8mSoOel.png