Gamertags

• Steam
    DaddaZilla

Personal Gaming Info

• First Console
    Other

Other Info

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Spacedeck's Achievements

1. Bought on PC today, no clue what I'm doing.
  2. 他社ゲームに関するお問い合わせについて|株式会社ポケモン|The Pokémon Company CORPORATE.POKEMON.CO.JP ポケモンという存在を通して、現実世界と仮想世界の両方を豊かにすること。株式会社ポケモンのウエブサイトです。会社情報、事業紹介、プレスリリース、注目の話題や動画。 Let's see which direction this goes. Now they are officially looking at this, depending on how this goes, Palworld could temporarily disappear from sale while changes are implemented. Palworld has now also peaked at over 2mil.
  3. Today that figured reached 1.8 mil! Overtaking CSGO. Really hope the devs work on this title, hire a more professional team or whatever, and make this something to really last the long run. Im surprised the player count has stayed this high though, I thought it'd have already peaked after a few days.
  4. Nice review mate. I've opted not to get EA FC just yet! I don't have much interest in UT. Biggest thing that gets me about EA games, it feels like who can do the fanciest tricks the most often, even watching pros on Twitch, feels less like football and more like showboating. With that, and me being a very bad player in the first place, I decided to go full manual in football games probably around the time of FIFA 16. The satisfaction feeling you get from scoring a wondergoal because you had to actually put the effort in to aiming your through balls, passes and shots is what makes football games. Manual, while rewarding, never gets any attention from EA and leaves certain types of passes broken. So my football fix is currently SP Football Life 2024, which is a standalone mod of PES 2021.
  5. I think at this stage, Pokémon characters are heavily influenced in all monster hunter games. This game is something though, I'm trying not to burn myself out early on, so only play in stages for a bit at a time when I'm not grinding Monster Hunter World. If you're a Pokémon fan, this is definitely worth picking up, still enough content for Early Access. GP version is slightly different to Steam too. That is a couple of updates behind currently and there's no dedicated servers. On Steam you can have servers that support up to 32 players, on GP it's 4 player invite only. Also they pretty much brought GP version straight over from Xbox, as I couldn't even find an exit game button when I tried.
  6. This game is amazing! Currently has the highest concurrent players at 1,221,744! What this has achieved so far is mind boggling. I still play Pokémon on Switch but for PC other games fell short. TemTem became a grind fest.
  7. Still waiting on the Splinter Cell series remakes, one of my favourite series ever.
  8. Did you also listen to Leaves Eyes, After Forever, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil or Arch Enemy? Me currently:
  9. Great! If Clubs is cross play this year then, I might join when I've bought it. Although depends what console everyone is going with, as don't think I can play with PS4 users.
  10. I'd hoped so! I'm already thinking about possibly upgrading the CPU to 5800X3D when I can afford to, it's a bit pricey though. So far I'm finding it a mixed bag, depending on the game. I installed BF2042, took some time to get it to play nice. Managing in a way that utilizes GPU hovering around 90% usage in mostly Ultra, and the CPU also around the same, with frames from 60-80. I didn't realise until I went searching, that certain in-game settings are handled by the CPU. I struggle with Starfield though, luckily I didn't have to buy it as he gave me an extra code he received with his new PC. Hell Let Loose seems to be a headache to get to play right, and I can get Escape from Tarkov to run well enough, that game is heavy on the CPU though and I think my current CPU just doesn't cut it. Plus I've been reading up that the CPU is used much more when you game at 1080p. Going past that, 1440p and 4k tend to rely more on the GPU to power everything. Good points though, I can play GTA V pretty much maxed, Master Chief Collection also maxed out, mostly highest in Chivalry 2, and The Hunter: Call of the Wild. Making these games look amazing with at least 60fps, compared to what I'm used to seeing!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy