Hello everyone

Colonel Buckwheat

Hey, I'm Colonel Buckwheat.  I was lured here by one of your own, TigerBurge.  I am an avid fan/player/YouTuber of Battlefield games.  I started with Battlefield 3 on the day it was released and I've since moved on to BF4.  After reading some of the conversation here I have to say I was impressed.  You all seem like a great group of individuals that honestly want to help each other improve.  This is a lot different than what I see in the Battlelog forums.  I look forward to engaging in some conversation with you all.

I played BF3 on the Playsation 3, and I've now upgraded to a PS4.  I spend the majority of my time playing Battlefield 4, but I hop back and forth between other games as well.  I'm really looking forward to Infamous: Second Son next month, and I've pre ordered a few others like Watch Dogs and Destiny.  If anyone would like to play with me just send an invite.  My PSN id is Buckwheat.  Thanks!

Buckwheat.png

Welcome aboard dude, this is a great place with some great people. I'd normally make a joke now but seriously there are some proper wicked people on here. I look forward to chatting and getting some games in with you, feel free to add me tronic44, i play a mixture of games but always have fun playing bf4.

We definitely need to try and get a massive gang of us playing bf4 at some point!

Welcome aboard dude, this is a great place with some great people. I'd normally make a joke now but seriously there are some proper wicked people on here. I look forward to chatting and getting some games in with you, feel free to add me tronic44, i play a mixture of games but always have fun playing bf4.

We definitely need to try and get a massive gang of us playing bf4 at some point!

We could definitely do that!  I sent you a request.

Buckwheat.png

Welcome dude. We have a Battlefield channel on Teamspeak if you ever need it..... though I see you may be a PS4er..... I'm repping the PCMASTERRACE :o

The inmates are running the asylum on here. Which is how it should be :D

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Welcome dude. We have a Battlefield channel on Teamspeak if you ever need it..... though I see you may be a PS4er..... I'm repping the PCMASTERRACE :o

The inmates are running the asylum on here. Which is how it should be :D

Lead by the evil doctor Diddums