Is SA worth it?

Sennex

For anyone doubting their decision to purchase Second Assault. You should know the bob cat's digger can now be lifted.

ZKO9KU1.jpg

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//I missed my little bobcat

//so many epic trolling lulz in this thing

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I plan on covering one in SLAMS tonight and seeing what sort of lolz I can create

Also, apparently others can ride in the bucket now.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

it happens to me too. I'm also very laggy since Tuesday. I was routinely top 3 in the leaderboard before, now I struggle to get 4 kills. 

Anyone know if flashbangs count as assists for the F2000 challenge? I might try that in rush with the LMG just try and get it done.

Might also start with Mortars and spray 

Anything that gives you a kill assist helps. Unlocked the F2000 . Its ok but just ok . Takes forever to reload . Great shooting on move grouping.

Does anyone know if a flash bang gives a kill-assist. I've never used them myself but if they it might help this challenge. I'll try it out later if no-one knows

Does anyone know if a flash bang gives a kill-assist. I've never used them myself but if they it might help this challenge. I'll try it out later if no-one knows

They never did for me, but that could jsut be bad luck with teammates

Also, i found the flashbang to be incredibly annoying after awhile. The recovery time is way to fast IMO. The Incendiary on the other hand has almost the same desired affect. I have wracked up quite a few kills using one as a diversion as everyone looks at the pretty colors while I dry gulch them in the ass from somewhere else.

Better off with minis or incendiary grenades

Yep flash bangs don't seem to work

M320 LVG is pretty useful for this task, got frustratingly close the only time I've really tried for it, using M320 and incendiaries

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That's what worked for me, and a shotty with frag rounds.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

wish they didnt include the GOl magnum challenge...half the team fucks around on that mother fucking tower trying contributing fuck all to the team...fucking pussy assed recons !

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

So far SA is failing to impress, just had a couple of real snoozefests.

I think the problem is so few have it so far.

I have yet to see a filled SA lobby, but CR or the Release maps are always filled

I was using the server search method of finding games and it just seemed to be loads of empty conquest games, real snooze fest. In fact other than CTF and Conquest no other modes were showing. However on quick match they have added a feature were you choose game mode then choose from original/cr/sa. Go in here and I could join any game mode I want on SA. Been playing domination, not available on the server search, jump right in on quick match

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

To be honest I am not blown away at the moment. Firestorm and metro and capsian border were better for me as 300% games.but I guess on pc this is not an issue.its what it is.caspsian fstorm and metro are all fun maps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten