Titanfall [BETA] First Impressions

J4MES OX4D

I played maybe 20 matches during the beta.  Great fun.  Only one complaint: How the hell do I kill titans?  I seem to always be on the losing end of a titan v. titan battle....  Anyhow, I preordered the game and am looking forward to March 11.  Do I think its a COD killer?  No, but it is nice to have a second FPS to play when I get tired of or frustrated playing Ghosts.

As to XBox exclusivity, my understanding is that the deal was only for the first game and any subsequent games will likely be on XB, PS and PC.

I played maybe 20 matches during the beta.  Great fun.  Only one complaint: How the hell do I kill titans?  I seem to always be on the losing end of a titan v. titan battle....  Anyhow, I preordered the game and am looking forward to March 11.  Do I think its a COD killer?  No, but it is nice to have a second FPS to play when I get tired of or frustrated playing Ghosts.

As to XBox exclusivity, my understanding is that the deal was only for the first game and any subsequent games will likely be on XB, PS and PC.

Glad you enjoyed it! Titanfall is also appearing on the PC this time around and is the version I'll be getting. The deal is for one game so if there is another one in the future; that will be open to all touch wood.

I struggled to kill Titans even in a Titan and I just ejected or hid most of the time! People had no problems killing me in a Titan tho :angry: