Second assault release schedule?

Sennex

Metro was the worst Conquest map of all time.

WHA?!?!

Oh man, I couldn't disagree more. the Epic gun battles over B were on par with the current Gun battles over the B flag on Locker.

Whenever I was having a bad time I would swap to a support with the M249/ Bipod/ a decent 1-2x scope. Just sit in a hallway somewhere and lay down suppression fire. The points would just rack up.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

WHA?!?!

Oh man, I couldn't disagree more. the Epic gun battles over B were on par with the current Gun battles over the B flag on Locker.

Whenever I was having a bad time I would swap to a support with the M249/ Bipod/ a decent 1-2x scope. Just sit in a hallway somewhere and lay down suppression fire. The points would just rack up.

The problem came when you had a half decent enemy team, it's way too easy to get locked in your own end because there are few enough flanking routes that they can all be locked down tight.

The problem came when you had a half decent enemy team, it's way too easy to get locked in your own end because there are few enough flanking routes that they can all be locked down tight.

Thats the truth on pretty much every map though.

I was playing Lancang Dam the other day, and I would have sworn that it was impossible to spawn lock a team there, but we did, and it was ugly.

I think Paracel Storm is the only map where it would be impossible to trap an enemy team. Only because those boats are able to slip passed the lines really easily

Other than that I can't think of a map where I haven't been trapped, or was able to trap.

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Metro was the best ever Conquest map of all time. I loved it

Fixed your comment. When I saw a complaint about metro conquest I knew you made some sort of typing error

Fixed your comment. When I saw a complaint about metro conquest I knew you made some sort of typing error

He must have been on his phone or something

Damned Auto-correct

You're right, getting caught in an unbreakable spawn trap is actually my favorite thing.

Get good xD . Ah sure that was always easy to get out of. Flank across to the right on either spawn to get out of that

Get good xD . Ah sure that was always easy to get out of. Flank across to the right on either spawn to get out of that

Conquest BF4 is much easier to get out of spawn traps than any other FPS I have ever played.

Domination is impossible to get spawn trapped in

Rush... Not really sure, I don't enjoy rush a whole lot.

The other game modes dont' really matter LOL

hit my thread on CAspian border, a few down from this one

I haven't had an issue other than one lockup on Caspian when I was caught in a brushfire, a chopper was exploding and the tower was coming down.

I "feel" there is way to much shit happening in the map,

thats it though, love the new colors

A lot of people are talking about rubber banding around on twitter and YouTube

Seems there has been some problems since the Second Assault went live. I've read of a few people experiencing sudden problems after purchase. Hope they can fix this pronto as I don't want it to go back to how it was before = unplayable :lol: