[|FG|] To-Dos and Feedback

Hey you guys,

I recently updated the roster. You can find that here. It's long over due, but it needed to be done.

I wanted to redesign it though the bio though. I took off game types because we aren't all playing just CoD anymore and it looks a little weird. Perhaps, we can put add some of the games we play to our bio if you guys would like that.

Like I said in another post, I tried my best to put what I thought the platform would be and answered some of the questions for some people with what I thought the answer was. So if any of it is wrong, let me know, i'll change it.

I don't know if it's because i'm not on the PS4 or what it is, but I don't feel like we're using our FG forum as effectively as we did with Alliance, T2K, and the DI forum. I'd like to see that change. I'd like to see us be more proactive with our little section we have here.

For example, I feel like this thread should have been put here because every single person in that OP is in FG. Right? If a new member came to the forum and saw that thread there they wouldn't think anything of a clan or anything like that. But if they saw it in the clan section, they would. Which means we could get a recruit, they might even stick around on the forums too.

Do you guys want recruits? Dave is doing a lot, and i'm sure we're gonna get bigger at some point so it's something to think about.

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to just get organized and see what page everyone is on.

Thanks

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

I think adding the games we play is a good idea, since all of people jump between cod and Bf, sone of us play Fifa as well.

Only mistake I noticed was Dylans platform, he's on PS3.

If you're adding games add Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Fifa 14 to mine please.

Completely agree about wanting to be seen as a clan. Although we are more of a community than a clan I don't want people signing up posting once and being a clan member, if they're an active member (excluding the people already in who don't use the forum) then that should be how you earn your place IMO.

I think adding the games we play is a good idea, since all of people jump between cod and Bf, sone of us play Fifa as well.

Only mistake I noticed was Dylans platform, he's on PS3.

If you're adding games add Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Fifa 14 to mine please.

Completely agree about wanting to be seen as a clan. Although we are more of a community than a clan I don't want people signing up posting once and being a clan member, if they're an active member (excluding the people already in who don't use the forum) then that should be how you earn your place IMO.

I'll add your games to your bio and i'll fix Dylan's platform, Thanks! :D

Community, that's the word I was looking for. Every time I say clan I think about the KKK.... hahahaha

There is no way someone is signing up, posting once and being apart of this community/clan thingy.

I just feel like this is a hidden part of the forum since we aren't using it that much. If we were to keep up with it we would probably get more activity from people that already are members. Like I barely hear from madjonny, JBR kiwi, etc at all, even though they are in the clan.

The PS4 meet up seems to be active, I always post in there when I'm getting on.

I see Madjonny on alot but he never asks to join in with us and the times I've invited him I've had no reply.

Yeah, I'm loving how active the PS4 meet up is. It seems like the Xbox and PS3 one are kinda pointless...

That's what I don't understand. I'd like for him to be in the community clan, but it looks like some people don't want to put the effort in to play with us. He's apart of this community, but as far as the clan goes if he's not participating in the best part of this forum, the gaming, then I'm struggling to see why some people are still in it. If they reap the benefits on Ghosts with emblems and backgrounds, but don't participate, this just doesn't sit well with me and I'm sorry if I sound like a douche.

Put me down for Ghosts and BF4 please Mike

Also a number of guys on here play Clash of Clans, Word with Friends, Wordfued, etc on tablet or phones can we add those as non-console/PC games?

With regard to Ghosts, even those people that play solo contribute if they're part of the FG clan as everything counts which is one thing I do like about the system

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Put me down for Ghosts and BF4 please Mike

Also a number of guys on here play Clash of Clans, Word with Friends, Wordfued, etc on tablet or phones can we add those as non-console/PC games?

With regard to Ghosts, even those people that play solo contribute if they're part of the FG clan as everything counts which is one thing I do like about the system

I'm sure we can add mobile games. I wish I could get more participation in this thread.

As for Ghosts, touche.

I'll see if there's a plug in I can implement to show platform and favourite games.

Excellent work here Mike!

That would be cool. Then I could probably link each member to their profile page.

Hey Mike, feel free to move the bf4 thread I started to the clans page of that's where it belongs.

I honestly didn't even think about that when I created that thread.

I really think that Tam has the right set up for FIFA 14. I think that your thread is great, it just needs a few edits. :)

I think i'm gonna make a recruitment thread since it looks to me like we don't have one. In these threads that you guys are making for different games going forward, perhaps you guys could just include the link in the OP for new comers so they know what this forum has to offer.

Edit away, as I'm not real sure what you want.

Edited a little. Jason did you guys make a Platoon for the PS4 yet? Make a Forever Gaming Platoon on Battlelog and link it in there if you guys don't.

Tam, is there a place online were you can link to the Pro Club on Fifa or is it all through the console?

You can only do the Fifa stuff through the game as far as I'm aware, Mike could you add a link to the FG stuff in the op for the pro club thread. I do everything via mobile so it's quite tricky for me.

Absolutely. It was your thread, so I wasn't gonna mess with it unless you gave me permission. I'll add the proper link like I did with the BF4 thread.